GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Huh, where can I get something sharp for the bamboo?

And also, I think I got a bug, I was able to give Karen some bananas even though I haven't like picked any.
Also, a few other options seem to be out of order.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Huh, where can I get something sharp for the bamboo?

And also, I think I got a bug, I was able to give Karen some bananas even though I haven't like picked any.
Also, a few other options seem to be out of order.
There's a machete in the tower overlooking the lagoon.

Weird on the bananas... which build are you on?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
0.7.5. But the Android version, so I guess bugs are to be expected.
Okay, latest is 0.8.1 for android; there's some bugs, but the big one is us running out of memory on lower-end HW. We're trying to see what to do there; obviously it'll suck for high end androids if we just nerf resolution on everything, and it's a wide topic. Mostly quality vs performance vs lowest access HW to balance.

Gameplay bugs; hopefully fixed by now.

Android:
GOFILE
MEGA
NOPY
UPLOADHAVEN

• Red Heart
Reactions: GraveXMachina

JaoGavoke

May 3, 2018
I've been playing for 2 hours and the game looks really fun. But i gotta say, i cant play for 10 minutes on android without a single crash...... Maybe i'll wait for a little bit just to see some otimization.

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
I realised the link in the OP was quite an old build and I'm playing 0.75 now. But the quests have stopped and still a butt load of wallpapers I haven't unlocked. Are they unlockable, or are they just there for future updates?

azaharin

Mar 28, 2019
I know this topic hasn't been touched in a bit, but pregnancy and such. I did see that there was concern about pregnancy on a abandoned island, but midwives were a thing in the past instead of doctors. It's possible that someone on the island might be into that sort of topic and had done prior research for themselves. Lot's of panic, lot's of "This'll work. Probably."

It's the biggest for me I suppose, but otherwise, keep up the good work.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
I know this topic hasn't been touched in a bit, but pregnancy and such. I did see that there was concern about pregnancy on a abandoned island, but midwives were a thing in the past instead of doctors. It's possible that someone on the island might be into that sort of topic and had done prior research for themselves. Lot's of panic, lot's of "This'll work. Probably."

It's the biggest for me I suppose, but otherwise, keep up the good work.
Most of the girls are very dedicated beauty pegants, getting knocked up is the last thing on their mind.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Okay, 0.8.7 (latest build off steam) is updated and ready to download.

As always; if you enjoy the game, and want us to keep making more stuff like this, support us or (for anyone who hates Patreon) .

Reactions: lockerxx

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
it add something new or just bug fixes?
Depends what the last version you played was. It's 2 1/2 months since the last public update, though, so... a lot of changes. I would honestly start a new savegame; a lot of the changes are around progression and stuff unlocking. Full change-log since last public release is in the spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: lockerxx

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Depends what the last version you played was. It's 2 1/2 months since the last public update, though, so... a lot of changes. I would honestly start a new savegame; a lot of the changes are around progression and stuff unlocking. Full change-log since last public release is in the spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i start a new game on the steam version.

Reactions: Droid Productions

AngryBubbles

May 28, 2017
Hello! Anyone can give me a hint where's the girl with tanlines? I believe she's the last one on the banner. Her pictures are in the wallpaper section, but I can't find her.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Hi! I have a question.

Can I avoid the lesbian stuff?
Personally, I prefer to romance the girls separately, without anyone else intervening. Yeah, not even the girls themselves. I read that certain girls hit both ways, but if for example my main girl or the one I have the most interest in is like this, I would like to have it just for my MC. Can I prevent the same girls from interacting romantically / sexually? I know, it's a bit selfish. But I prefer the player to have control over this. I am not a fan of lesbianism or bisexuality when I play with a male protagonist.

And as a disclaimer, this is totally personal taste, I don't want it to be misunderstood that I want to influence developer decisions or things like that. :KEK:

Thanks in advance.

WhatTheHekc

May 22, 2020
Alright well, I open the game and when i hit new game it's a white screen when all the background stuff is goin on (like your life and the brother msging you) dunno if that what's supposed to happen but when I get into the game it's just a black screen. i can see the HUD and the obj but everything else is just a black screen. Feelsbadman

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
Tried the 0.8.3 Mac build. Zip file downloaded and extracted OK, but in trying to run it, I get an error:

"paradise_lust" is damaged and can't be opened. You should move it to the Trash.
Looking up more details, I find that "The app has been modified or damaged."

Reactions: Bajse

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hello! Anyone can give me a hint where's the girl with tanlines? I believe she's the last one on the banner. Her pictures are in the wallpaper section, but I can't find her.
She's coming up :) The game is still under heavy development, so... some of the girls have been made but not integrated yet.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Alright well, I open the game and when i hit new game it's a white screen when all the background stuff is goin on (like your life and the brother msging you) dunno if that what's supposed to happen but when I get into the game it's just a black screen. i can see the HUD and the obj but everything else is just a black screen. Feelsbadman
That's... not good.

Let me check it out, see what the hell is happening.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes