Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Tried the 0.8.3 Mac build. Zip file downloaded and extracted OK, but in trying to run it, I get an error:

Looking up more details, I find that "The app has been modified or damaged."
Did you use the CHMOD trick from the installation part?

OSX/Linux: Download. Then Paradise Lust.app/Contents/MacOS/* (to give it execution privileges)

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Alright well, I open the game and when i hit new game it's a white screen when all the background stuff is goin on (like your life and the brother msging you) dunno if that what's supposed to happen but when I get into the game it's just a black screen. i can see the HUD and the obj but everything else is just a black screen. Feelsbadman
Okay, I see someone else on Discord had a similar issue because the build was installed in a deeply nested directory:
1619313830805.png

I'll go see if I can work out what is going on, but for now could you try installing it in c:\temp or something, and see if that works?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
does the game even have a lot of sex scenes??
played long time ago and it didnt have a lot
Depends on what you mean with a lot :)

Karen's got a blowjob sequence
Raven's got blowjobs, and two different doggy styles
Cath's got a blowjob, handjob, and doggy, as well as a repeatable scene
Gabby's got a blowjob and doggy
Andrea's got some fondling and kissing.
then the various nudity scenes.

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017

i notice your said the gabby/cath quest line was playable around .6, was that just the quest line with no payoff yet then?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
i notice your said the gabby/cath quest line was playable around .6, was that just the quest line with no payoff yet then?
Yeah, it was the first part of the quest-line. This one's now complete, and both pay-outs are in. It also ends up unlocking the first of the big replayable sex-scenes (with Cath); the plan is to keep adding to that, so each time you have *any* sex scene with Cath (say you go for a cowboy sequence on the beach), a variation of that scene will also be added to the repeatable sex sequence you can do with her at night.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Sorry I dont know how I'd go about doing that :/

Just unzip it to c:\temp, see if that helps. If not, could you get me the log file? I'll have a look.

Savegame Paths Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
Yeah, it was the first part of the quest-line. This one's now complete, and both pay-outs are in. It also ends up unlocking the first of the big replayable sex-scenes (with Cath); the plan is to keep adding to that, so each time you have *any* sex scene with Cath (say you go for a cowboy sequence on the beach), a variation of that scene will also be added to the repeatable sex sequence you can do with her at night.
Ok, so there is a threesome with them already? I'm just a bit confused because you didn't list it with the other sex scenes and that seems like something you'd want to list :p Or is the "Both payouts" just sex with each individually? I just have a threesome fetish and would want to wait till something like that's in there before I go into it again or if I'll have to wait :p

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Ok, so there is a threesome with them already? I'm just a bit confused because you didn't list it with the other sex scenes and that seems like something you'd want to list :p Or is the "Both payouts" just sex with each individually? I just have a threesome fetish and would want to wait till something like that's in there before I go into it again or if I'll have to wait :p
No *actual* threesome (yet). It's obviously working its way up to it. But if you're into threesomes you might find some things you really like about Cath's scene anyway.

V_F

May 11, 2017
So I have a strange error; I have the mission for Raven wanting to meet on the balcony (B-Roll) but every time I go to meet here there the only option I have is to ask her questions. Is there any way to fix that?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So I have a strange error; I have the mission for Raven wanting to meet on the balcony (B-Roll) but every time I go to meet here there the only option I have is to ask her questions. Is there any way to fix that?
Once you have the completed BRoll, you're supposed to meet her at her studio, which is in room 203, I think, on the resort. It's one of the four in the pathway from the lobby to the pool.

V_F

May 11, 2017
I guess maybe this is an old bug from the prior version but I really do not want to regrind all the relationship points/other plots, but here are my missions and what happens when I see Raven (every single room is locked at the resort save for Maria's room:

Untitled.png

untitled 1.png

Reactions: Shadow Step

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Yeah, I neutered the grind (It used to be -1, 0, 1 for bad/neutral/good answers, I changed it to 0, 1, 2). You can also cheat, using the Ctrl+J, then entering AddLike=<girl>, <amount>. So AddLike=raven, 10 for example. You'll still need to actually flirt with her to trigger the relationship quests, but apart from that it's at least a way around the grind.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017

Wow thats a very obvious answer to what is the preferred position of the DEV so I think I'm gonna pass because I'm into Rev/Cowgirl :ROFLMAO:

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
Did you use the CHMOD trick from the installation part?

OSX/Linux: Download. Then Paradise Lust.app/Contents/MacOS/* (to give it execution privileges)
I hadn't, but I have done so now and it still gives me the same error. (Note also that the app package inside paradise_lust_0_8_7_osx.zip is not "Paradise Lust.app" but "content/osx_build/paradise_lust.app". There's also an empty "content/osx_build/paradise_lust/" folder, which makes me suspect that the whole thing has been built or packaged incorrectly.)

If the problem is related to , Unity claims that they have fixed it in current versions.

Reactions: Bajse

gshaa9

Feb 14, 2021
How do I start "Chilling with Andrea" quest-line? Started playing on 0.8.3 and finished all quests and then updated to the newest 0.8.7 version. The only Andrea related quest I've got is "(WIP) Romance with Andrea".

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes