Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I hadn't, but I have done so now and it still gives me the same error. (Note also that the app package inside paradise_lust_0_8_7_osx.zip is not "Paradise Lust.app" but "content/osx_build/paradise_lust.app". There's also an empty "content/osx_build/paradise_lust/" folder, which makes me suspect that the whole thing has been built or packaged incorrectly.)

If the problem is related to , Unity claims that they have fixed it in current versions.
It's just a case of that ZIP file being built automatically.

Hmm, that's really strange... the Steam version appears to work fine, so I wonder what's going wrong here. I'll have a look tomorrow, see if I can reproduce it. Which will be fun without a Mac :)

How do I start "Chilling with Andrea" quest-line? Started playing on 0.8.3 and finished all quests and then updated to the newest 0.8.7 version. The only Andrea related quest I've got is "(WIP) Romance with Andrea".
Chilling With Andrea is the next big chunk of content we're working on next week; it's still not done, so we removed the flags that could trigger it before the steam build/public build. Should start showing up on the Steam Beta Branch next week, then gradually build out from there.

Reactions: Bajse and gshaa9

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
So how much has the game improved since like V2, are we still just doing shit while other characters hook up or is their actual story content that involves the MC not just peeping.

Because doing everything while the cowgirl and the cheerleader fucked really threw a bucket of ice water on a game with an art style I really thought had potential.

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
Hmm, that's really strange... the Steam version appears to work fine, so I wonder what's going wrong here. I'll have a look tomorrow, see if I can reproduce it. Which will be fun without a Mac :)
I was eventually able to solve it using the commands in the link I posted:

Bash:
codesign --deep -s - -f paradise_lust.app
xattr -r -d com.apple.quarantine paradise_lust.app
(Apparently only one or the other is needed, but I did both.) :unsure:

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
So how much has the game improved since like V2, are we still just doing shit while other characters hook up or is their actual story content that involves the MC not just peeping.

Because doing everything while the cowgirl and the cheerleader fucked really threw a bucket of ice water on a game with an art style I really thought had potential.
There are already stories, and events with penetration in them, if thats what you are asking. You fuck both the cowgirl and cheerleader btw. Not together (yet) though.

On another note, I can't progress the Raven 5 pics quest. I don't know where her room is to enter any code, either.

Also, I have no idea how to get to Andrea in the riverside. I go to the "Lagoon" but I see no way to get there. No icon or anything to click into, just the Waterfall and "Tower Path" show up.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
There are already stories, and events with penetration in them, if thats what you are asking. You fuck both the cowgirl and cheerleader btw. Not together (yet) though.

On another note, I can't progress the Raven 5 pics quest. I don't know where her room is to enter any code, either.

Also, I have no idea how to get to Andrea in the riverside. I go to the "Lagoon" but I see no way to get there. No icon or anything to click into, just the Waterfall and "Tower Path" show up.
Riverside is bottle right corner of the lagoon. Its where you go to get the water on day 2.

For Raven's 5 picture quest, there was a bug back in 0.5.3 that could end up with you taking some shots one day, some more shots another day, and the game forgetting about those you did the first day. Fixed in latest version. Her room is in the hallway between the lobby and the swimming pool.

Reactions: DrFree

tonyplees

Oct 8, 2017
The only thing I dislike A LOT about this game is that it's such a pain in the ass to find out what you're supposed to do. Currently at "Get closer to Gabby" and I have no idea what to do.

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
A couple of v0.8.7 bugs from Day 2:

When you first go see Gabby in the bridge and she fixes the WiFi, she mentions the radio tower "you found," even if you haven't been to that location yet (which you probably haven't, since the first task of the day is to go see Gabby). I also vaguely recall a similar continuity bug in Day 1, but not the details (might have to do with picking the rooms).

If you choose not to peek at Andrea when she dresses, she gets duplicated as she kisses you:

Screen Shot 2021-04-25 at 11.29.45.png

Also, the Riverside location is accessible from this screen from the beginning, which it doesn't seem like it's supposed to be (when you go there with Andrea later it's clearly meant to be for the first time), but the navigation label is halfway off the screen.

Reactions: Droid Productions

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Riverside is bottle right corner of the lagoon. Its where you go to get the water on day 2.

For Raven's 5 picture quest, there was a bug back in 0.5.3 that could end up with you taking some shots one day, some more shots another day, and the game forgetting about those you did the first day. Fixed in latest version. Her room is in the hallway between the lobby and the swimming pool.
Thing is, i haven't played since one of the earliest versions, and I think somehow my save is damaged, because I see no icon to see the riverside.

Screen Shot 04-25-21 at 06.54 AM.JPG

Also, since I haven't completed the quest for the 5 pics, I assume Raven's story can't progress, and thats why all the rooms in that hallway say "Locked"

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
The only thing I dislike A LOT about this game is that it's such a pain in the ass to find out what you're supposed to do. Currently at "Get closer to Gabby" and I have no idea what to do.
Basically, go and talk to her, and choose the right topics of conversation. You can check the girls' affection points in the phone in the contacts part. Every 20 points you get new content.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Thing is, i haven't played since one of the earliest versions, and I think somehow my save is damaged, because I see no icon to see the riverside.
Ah... yeah, it might not unlock cleanly in that case. It should unlock the first time you get water on Day 2.

Also, since I haven't completed the quest for the 5 pics, I assume Raven's story can't progress, and thats why all the rooms in that hallway say "Locked"
Mostly they're locked because the girls aren't done yet :D Each of them will have a repeatable night-time scene once we're done, but so far only Cath has one.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Ah... yeah, it might not unlock cleanly in that case. It should unlock the first time you get water on Day 2.

Mostly they're locked because the girls aren't done yet :D Each of them will have a repeatable night-time scene once we're done, but so far only Cath has one.
I may have to restart the game then... Oh well. I unlocked basically everything except for those 2. I will just do it again with the next update.
This aside, Really liked the progress since last year. As someone else said, it feels pretty "filled" now, and thats great. Really liked the 3some prospects for the future.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I may have to restart the game then... Oh well. I unlocked basically everything except for those 2. I will just do it again with the next update.
This aside, Really liked the progress since last year. As someone else said, it feels pretty "filled" now, and thats great. Really liked the 3some prospects for the future.
Likely worth doing so next public release (or join the testing team); the Riverside is also where Andrea hangs out, and there's a whole quest-line with her available. We're still extending her next tier there.

• Red Heart

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Yeah, one thing this game could improve is having a better hint system

If you choose not to peek at Andrea when she dresses, she gets duplicated as she kisses you:

View attachment 1162116
We already had 2 Caths once... now, 2 Andreas? And in the same place? I REALLY like that magical waterfall bug!

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 113 Votes