Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Thanks, I've tried multiple times of day. It seems like the items I've picked up aren't working.
It *could* be from an old save; we try hard to keep savegames compatible, but sometimes stuff creeps in.

Hooka hose is in the medical cabinet in the resort.
Yoga mat is in the radio tower overlooking the lagoon.

Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
Game still bugged after I come back. The Raven B-roll quest I can't advance and debug mode I can't find her name at all to fix.

Also Maria I can't do anything else to advance her after the text at night and I don't know how to get into cleaning room 2 for the corkscrew for Karen. Ugh, I 'm mad I had to use the debug for Gabby but that quest was bugged too capped at 20.

This game definitely unique from other games on this site, but goddamn all the bugs and no action yet is really frustrating me.

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Thanks, I've tried multiple times of day. It seems like the items I've picked up aren't working.
i had the same problem but for me it worked when i tried it at "EVENING" (i skiped time since morning in the basement, i don't know if it matters or not) however it did not work when i tried it when she was in the basement nor during the day when she was not there, it only worked in the evening

drfeelgoodsw

Sep 12, 2020
I also had the corkscrew already from my old save (and initially forgot about it) and it wouldn't activate when I clicked the bottles. Came back at another time (which might have been evening as Xegrid said) and it worked.

bennyhanna123

Sep 10, 2019
It *could* be from an old save; we try hard to keep savegames compatible, but sometimes stuff creeps in.

Hooka hose is in the medical cabinet in the resort.
Yoga mat is in the radio tower overlooking the lagoon.
Thanks for the reply on this one. I used the debug mode to corkscrew_count to 0 and the "has_corkscrew" variable to 0, saved it, reloaded, switched both to 1 again, saved, reloaded, and played through a day. It worked after that.

I don't know if the "turn it off and on again" was needed but maybe it helped.

Thanks for the extra information on the others. I never saw the medical cabinet before this.

Reactions: Droid Productions

Acikrasyidi

Aug 17, 2018
No hint at all, after spend time finding hose, the game tell me to find place to assemble it without a hint, pls help

Brontozaurio

Nov 11, 2017
I have all the quest finished, all the stats at max as they can be (I can't raise more the stats even chatting with the girls) and still don't see 6 images from the wallpapers section (16,18,19,20,23,24), so I'm a bit lost. Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I have all the quest finished, all the stats at max as they can be (I can't raise more the stats even chatting with the girls) and still don't see 6 images from the wallpapers section (16,18,19,20,23,24), so I'm a bit lost. Droid Productions
Not all the wallpapers are unlocked from story yet; they were never meant to be used to track quest progression. Sven just passed me a bunch and I plugged them all in as one, because it was easier to treat as a batch operation. We haven't added any new ones for a couple of months, just adding the quests that unlock them as we go.

Once we get a little further we'll hook up another set of pics and start unlocking them.

Reactions: Brontozaurio

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
some scenes are blank.
1.scene with gabby
2.scene with raven after b-roll quest
Weird. We saw that bug before, related to addressables.

One thing; could you see if it persists if you install it somewhere like c:\temp or similar?

Jazz For Your Soul

Jun 28, 2020
What's exactly wrong in here? There's a quest - Gina needs help with other things...?, which requiers checking a computer in control room, but MC says that Gina should do it. But when I try to talk to her, the whole thing bugs out and forces me out of dialogue. Was it me who messed up, or is it a bug or something? And do I need to delete everything and start again?

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes