Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Closed all quest, but not all wallpappers opened. It's ok?
It's fine; I added a bunch of wallpapers when Sven gave them to me; some of them aren't unlocked in the story yet. I'll add more wallpapers as time goes on, and unlock more of them as the story progresses; they were never meant to track progression. Next release on Steam is hopefully this week, with a public release a week after, once we've ironed out the bugs.

Reactions: slawdos

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
Buy transformers from Karen...
Have some wine with Karen....
Help me....
Thanks

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
It's fine; I added a bunch of wallpapers when Sven gave them to me; some of them aren't unlocked in the story yet. I'll add more wallpapers as time goes on, and unlock more of them as the story progresses; they were never meant to track progression. Next release on Steam is hopefully this week, with a public release a week after, once we've ironed out the bugs.
I'm another linux issue :v (sorry).

I've tried everything i could to run it but it never succeed, it just close without show anything like the tittle window... Don't know if requirements to high or if the game need to be set on an specific path.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019

I've tried everything i could to run it but it never succeed, it just close without show anything like the tittle window... Don't know if requirements to high or if the game need to be set on an specific path.
First of all - wrote what system you have.
I trying run on Mint 20.1x64. Console or desktop run fine.
Снимок экрана от 2021-06-22 12-49-16.png

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't use Linux much so, hard to say :)
Could you get me the player.log file? It'll be here:
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lus

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Found this on reddit, look like the June update will be release soon

We're in final testing for the next big monthly update (and I am already writing the script for the following month). We're finding that doing BIG MONTHLY UPDATES (tm) is a hell of a lot like work... but we also think it's critical to building audience.... And so far we've been right.

New update comes out in 4 days on Steam. The BETA of the Update is available *right now* if you are on the Steam Beta Branch. It's buggy, but not too bad. We're pretty hopeful it'll be beautiful by release. Come have a look!

A HUGE thak you to our active and helpful beta testers, who are also our biggest supporters. We couldn't do this without you! If you wanna get in on the beta testing, just grab a copy (either by buying on steam, or supporting us on Patreon at $6+) and opt into the Beta Branch - we upload beta builds most weekdays!

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I don't use Linux much so, hard to say :)
Could you get me the player.log file? It'll be here:
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lus
Aparently it have something to do with minimum requirements as i could see in the log. Which makes me wonder, what are the minimum to run properly?.

PS: I had to change from .log to .txt 'cause forum can't support original format.

First of all - wrote what system you have.
I trying run on Mint 20.1x64. Console or desktop run fine.
View attachment 1259280
"First of all" - Linux is in a basic sense just a kernel in which a bunch of programs are running, depending of the person or the group behind of what is called "Distro" the configuration could be a bit different but not enough to be a complete whole new OS that works separate in all ways of any other "Distro". I use Manjaro which is a "Distro" that is based on the work of Arch. We can argue the differences of per example Android with Linux, but Android is entirely based on Linux (a modified Linux kernel). In the case of Windows, the Windows Kernel since 2000 is Ntoskrnl.exe ("NT" for the friends) but we don't called Windows by it's kernel's name, it was called in that way because of the original look when it was first launched in the 80's as graphical interface with ms-dos as OS (and kernel by the way) until Windows Me (which was the worst thing that i ever seen in my life).

The game developer can just give a general info based on standard specifications for linux, which in many cases change a bit but not enough to be complete different between "distros" (unless the kernel is modified is in essential the same OS, just change how the programs behavior by configuration). Now with all that said, if you read the log apparently is something more related to my laptop can't meet the minimum requirements to run the game.
Captura de pantalla_2021-06-23_00-45-09.png

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It needs a reasonably new OpenGL driver; Unity is by and large heavier at the engine level than RenPy (a result of Renpy's core rendering architecture being largely unchanged for 15 years). In this case, it's looking for an OpenGL card with at least
OpenGL core profile 3.2; what kind of system HW are we talking about?

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
It needs a reasonably new OpenGL driver; Unity is by and large heavier at the engine level than RenPy (a result of Renpy's core rendering architecture being largely unchanged for 15 years). In this case, it's looking for an OpenGL card with at least
OpenGL core profile 3.2; what kind of system HW are we talking about?
It's not something of a new driver, it's related to the specification of the graphic card itself... Now you can announce minimum requirements OpenGL 3.2
Captura de pantalla_2021-06-23_12-27-12.png

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Steam summer sale has started, and Paradise Lust's new update on Steam is out just in time, adding new characters, new areas and around 1.5hrs of additional story. It's been a crunch to get here, but hopefully you like it!

steam_b.png

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes