JohnnyLeeFM

May 20, 2021
ok apparently Maria won't advance and therefore I can't get past the lizard on the ridge. I flirted with here for three days and relationship is still at 20

any hints?
Part of Maria's advancement is dependent on your relationship with the other girls. Particularly Raven (since they will have some fun activity later on the storyline). So if you feel like you are somehow stuck, try talking to the other girls :)

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
> You need to go there with Andrea

How do I do that? I've built the hut and garden and participated in yoga, and now Andrea only wants to chat.

It's frustrating. Gabby needs me to talk to Karen. Maria needs me to talk to Karen. Reyna needs me to talk to Karen. But no Karen.

> Check storage room, or at evening Karen almost 100% at deck.

Storage room is locked. Karen is not at the desk.
You need to get her the bananas she asks for (for her piscitarian diet). Once that's give she'll start showing up in the basement in the mornings.

JohnnyLeeFM

May 20, 2021
Anybody else having trouble with the transformer from Karen? It won't let me drink with her
You'll need to raise Karen's relationship points to 20 and wait for a chatty app message from her. This will trigger another quest for the corkscrew which you'll get by helping Maria clean room #2. Once you have the corkscrew, you can invite Karen to drink at the basement during the evening.

hoody2shoes

Oct 24, 2018
You'll need to raise Karen's relationship points to 20 and wait for a chatty app message from her. This will trigger another quest for the corkscrew which you'll get by helping Maria clean room #2. Once you have the corkscrew, you can invite Karen to drink at the basement during the evening.
Ok I got that one. Is there only 1 scene with her? I wish there was a gallery

JohnnyLeeFM

May 20, 2021
How do you trigger the replayable? It only let's me drink with her.
The devs hasn't added any scene for Karen just yet (aside from the blowjob scene - thanks Droid).

To check up on Cath, once you reached her END OF CONTENT message (Meaning you've played/completed her available task) You can visit her at her room during the night time to have sex or whatnot with her :)

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The devs hasn't added any scene for Karen just yet.
There's a blowjob sequence with Karen; more is certainly planned, though.

As for a gallery to replay content, without weaving it into the actual scene like we're doing with Cathy's replayable sex, it's on the list of stuff; I know it's a common request. I'll see if we can get that integrated for next month's release.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
There's a blowjob sequence with Karen; more is certainly planned, though.

As for a gallery to replay content, without weaving it into the actual scene like we're doing with Cathy's replayable sex, it's on the list of stuff; I know it's a common request. I'll see if we can get that integrated for next month's release.
A Gallery will always an easy choice for players to replay the unblocked sex scenes especially with the one time sex event, not just that but they can check how many sex scenes per character too so hopefully you will add that feature soon. About Karen....not gonna lie she was a very nice mixed feeling, on one hand I love her sexy design but on the other hand she was the typical "Karen" that I don't mind to bully and put her down (that rough introduction really convinced me to do so) but at the end of the day more Karen lewd event in the future please

Oct 10, 2020
Pics (or wallpapers - if that is what you mean) comes via chatty app message. You'll get one from the girls as you build up your relationship points(RP) with them.They trigger once you get 20/40/60 RP.
Olga has 20 points, and Karen has 20 points too, but they will not send pic at the night. Also in debug mode don't have more then 1 msg from that ladies

Last edited:

JohnnyLeeFM

May 20, 2021
Olga has 20 points, and Karen has 20 points too, but they will not send pic at the night
Olga is a recent addition (not actually out on the public release yet) So maybe the wallpaper is not implemented for her yet.
As for Karen, at 20 RP, you should be able to receive 2 wallpapers from her. (1) when she gives you head and (2) shows her tities.

Oct 10, 2020
Olga is a recent addition (not actually out on the public release yet) So maybe the wallpaper is not implemented for her yet.
As for Karen, at 20 RP, you should be able to receive 2 wallpapers from her. (1) when she gives you head and (2) shows her tities.
I reduce it to 20 points, and she tonight sent a photo of breasts, but the second photo I didn't get. also, try repeatedly talk and booze but it didn't change anything

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
Title says 0.9.15 but the files in the OP are 0.9.14. Did I miss a link somewhere or is the title just wrong?

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes