JohnnyLeeFM

May 20, 2021
Maria: I have completed all scenes so far, sunbathing, she now talks so much it loses you point, I have gifted her flowers, talked to her, what else do I do to get closer to her? is she ever at the waterfall?.

Raven, where do I find a hose for the bong?.
Hose for the bong - Resort > Basement > First Aid Box
Also you need to complete a few quest for Raven to unlock Maria's other quest.

JohnnyLeeFM

May 20, 2021
Hello everybody! Please tell me how to beat that lizard second time? My relationship with Maria doesn't go further than 20! I've completed Gabby, Cath, Karen, Raven and Reyna's romance\friendship quests. As for the latter, I don't have Reyna's quest completion mark in the quest panel even though I saw it complete after mopping. Devs or fellow users please help - I don't want to start it again hoping for bugs to not appear in the new playthrough))
You have to advance through Raven's quest with Maria to unlock (spoiler alert) some sex scenes with her- 2 that is... This quest is necessary in order for you to scare off the Lizard (you'll find out soon enough why it is necessary).

RomanBH

Jul 20, 2021
You have to advance through Raven's quest with Maria to unlock (spoiler alert) some sex scenes with her- 2 that is... This quest is necessary in order for you to scare off the Lizard (you'll find out soon enough why it is necessary).
Thank you for your quick response! But how to trigger it and how to fix that quest completion bug with Reyna's storyline?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Thank you for your quick response! But how to trigger it and how to fix that quest completion bug with Reyna's storyline?
Just wait a couple of days, the game says she's content complete before she really is. She'll send you a chatty app message once she's ready to progress.

RomanBH

Jul 20, 2021
Just wait a couple of days, the game says she's content complete before she really is. She'll send you a chatty app message once she's ready to progress.
So, to sum it up - all I have to do is do my daily routine and wait until both Reyna and Maria\Raven quests are triggered?

kalewdoscape

Dec 4, 2018
I played this recently... really enjoyed it. Great story, art, and characters. Minigames felt well-placed and implemented. Looking forward to more content being added.

Just to check that I've done everything: all my active quests say 'under development', Gabby, Cath, Andrea, and Raven are at 60 rp, Maria, Mi Sun, and Reyna are at 40, and Olga and Karen are at 20. I have every wallpaper except for Poster 1, Karen sucking on her nipple, and Olga (?) facing the camera. Is this all of the content in the current build?

JohnnyLeeFM

May 20, 2021
I played this recently... really enjoyed it. Great story, art, and characters. Minigames felt well-placed and implemented. Looking forward to more content being added.

Just to check that I've done everything: all my active quests say 'under development', Gabby, Cath, Andrea, and Raven are at 60 rp, Maria, Mi Sun, and Reyna are at 40, and Olga and Karen are at 20. I have every wallpaper except for Poster 1, Karen sucking on her nipple, and Olga (?) facing the camera. Is this all of the content in the current build?
sounds about right.

Reactions: kalewdoscape

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I found a continuity problem. This conversation is happening AFTER both characters have established that they can hear each other masturbating through the walls (which is disclosed during their first bedroom scene). The tone here seems to me that they are talking about it for the first time... makes no sense.

1627825874438.png

Last edited:

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Damn, what an asshole Jack is. Raven said she wanted to wake up with him at her side and he slips away to his own bed during the night!

Zgitlal

May 10, 2017
Ok how long is it supposed to take Reyna to finish her lotion?
I kinda had it finished, but then glitched/got stuck in the next morning during the text/message notification, now she won't finish, it's been like10 days and it's started the 3 jungle girls quest lines.
hope these are the correct save files :V
did the glitch miss me out of some kinda reyna trigger?
edit2: the texts about reyna showing the lotion is there, but the questlog still says wait for reyna to finish

Last edited:

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Droid Productions I have a question. The new Korean girl looks like a newer sprite... is the art of the other girls changing in future updates? She looks so much better! It's glaring when compared to Andrea, who has those big bug-like eyes... the older girls have their eyes too far from their noses

1627840536576.png

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 113 Votes