sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Is it possible to go over 40 points with Maria/Mi Sun/Reyna and over 20 points with Karen/Olga in this update?

Also, where's Jenny (the glasses girl)?

Last edited:

Ellessedil

Jun 18, 2021
Bought it on Itch and wrote my problem there too. Now i am stuck on "Yeah i wanna cum c!" questline. The last thing that that i can progress to in the dialog is "Cool, looking forward to it" and i can't go further than that. Any tips on how to solve it? Maybe this point you in a direction of a bug.

rejejvaca

Jun 15, 2017
i'm also stuck at the "wine her up" mission. started a new save and did everything all over again. got the corkscrew, but the game just keep saying "dude, you're a bartender..", does not matter if she's there or not

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
i'm also stuck at the "wine her up" mission. started a new save and did everything all over again. got the corkscrew, but the game just keep saying "dude, you're a bartender..", does not matter if she's there or not
Go talk to Karen during the daytime, asking about the wine, she will tell You to come back in the evening time, do that, she is in the store room then sitting in a chair, ask about the wine drinking and it happens then.

Kaine1994

Nov 25, 2017
GUYS, where the heck is Maria so i can give her the broom and earn the sex coins thingys and for the love of God, how do i get the fishing rod from Karen.

No hints whatsoever

JohnnyLeeFM

May 20, 2021
GUYS, where the heck is Maria so i can give her the broom and earn the sex coins thingys and for the love of God, how do i get the fishing rod from Karen.

No hints whatsoever
You'll find Maria at the Balcony during the daytime while her quest is still active. She'll be in the lounge afterwards.

Reactions: Kaine1994

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Droid Productions I have a question. The new Korean girl looks like a newer sprite... is the art of the other girls changing in future updates? She looks so much better! It's glaring when compared to Andrea, who has those big bug-like eyes... the older girls have their eyes too far from their noses

View attachment 1329677
I think the artist was experimenting a little; I like it, but I'm pretty sure we'd die if we tried to go back and redo all the old art :) Something to think about going forward.

Reactions: sexypeanut

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Currently not possible for the latest release. As for Jenny, her content will be available this Aug.
Thanks. Good to know I've got everything!

how do you get this scene I have never gotten it but have completed all current content
If you got the sunscreen lotion in your backpack, you can go to the dry pool area and click on the sunbeds; an option to invite Maria will show up.

Vodka10K

Jun 26, 2021
May I ask a question, too? Who is the girl between Gabby and Reyna on the page banner? Is she in the game yet?

By the way, Olga really looks similar to real Ukrainian and Russian girls (I'm Russian myself). Your character designer/artist is a very talented person. (y)

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
May I ask a question, too? Who is the girl between Gabby and Reyna on the page banner? Is she in the game yet?

By the way, Olga really looks similar to real Ukrainian and Russian girls (I'm Russian myself). Your character designer/artist is a very talented person. (y)
that´s jenny we only saw her once so far. she came with olga and mi sun.

Reactions: Vodka10K
4.10 star(s) 113 Votes