pitou

Apr 29, 2017
Someone knows how to get $ex chips ? I have bought the radio component but i dont have no more

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
Dear developer, this game near it's completion (with v0.9) or you plan to extend it far beyond v.1.0?

c-jay

Jul 30, 2017
It happens from the story-line, so just keep playing. You'll need a bigger lizard to scare it away :)
I started from the beginning and I just got rid of the lizard before I got access to cabin D.
Was a little bit confusing, when he suddenly storywise put out of nowhere the bigger lizard out of his backpack.

JohnnyLeeFM

May 20, 2021
I started from the beginning and I just got rid of the lizard before I got access to cabin D.
Was a little bit confusing, when he suddenly storywise put out of nowhere the bigger lizard out of his backpack.
Yeah this is a bug. Devs are already fixing this.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I believe the game is still far from complete. After all, there are many countries in the world and a bunch of them sent their girls to the pageant...

funlovin

Aug 10, 2019
I'm stuck in a loop. I go to Reyna and she says to get the mop. When I go to Karen I have no option to ask for the mop. I do have the option to ask for a broom but Karen just tells me to help on the dock. So I go to the dock and Reyna asks me if I got the mop yet...

Doug Styles

Mar 30, 2021
I'm stuck in a loop. I go to Reyna and she says to get the mop. When I go to Karen I have no option to ask for the mop. I do have the option to ask for a broom but Karen just tells me to help on the dock. So I go to the dock and Reyna asks me if I got the mop yet...
Hey, dev here. Can you upload your save file so I can check the issue?

You can find it here:

Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes