Jan 8, 2019
Is there any way to change the resolution? I'm wondering if that might be my problem with not being able to find Karen (after the initial meeting). I finally gave up and started a new game, and I notice that in that meeting event, the characters on the edges of the screen get cut off. I'm wondering if maybe Karen is sitting at the far left or far right of the screen and my screen cuts it off?

EDIT: Screenshot attached for reference.

Last edited:

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Is there any way to change the resolution? I'm wondering if that might be my problem with not being able to find Karen (after the initial meeting). I finally gave up and started a new game, and I notice that in that meeting event, the characters on the edges of the screen get cut off. I'm wondering if maybe Karen is sitting at the far left or far right of the screen and my screen cuts it off?

yeah looks like that is your problem. did you tried fullscreen mode?

Jan 8, 2019
yeah looks like that is your problem. did you tried fullscreen mode?
Yes, I have - same view (I chose the windowed mode for the screenshot to make it clear where the edges of the screen were). Unfortunately I don't see any settings to change the game resolution anywhere.

JohnnyLeeFM

May 20, 2021

A temporary fix would be to scale it down to mimic a wide screen res. However that will make the game screen smaller.

But the devs are aware of this issue and hopefully this gets resolved in the next beta build.

Reactions: QuietlyReading

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Game developers!
Check your game and optimize your game.
After a few minutes of work, your game takes about 3 Gigabytes of computer RAM!
The game freezes and stops!
Do something about it!

JohnnyLeeFM

May 20, 2021
Game developers!
Check your game and optimize your game.
After a few minutes of work, your game takes about 3 Gigabytes of computer RAM!
The game freezes and stops!
Do something about it!
Which version are you playing at?

Windows? Mac? Linux? Android?

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
v0.9.14 Bugs

1. Prefs - Patreons, it doesn't do anything.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2. Talking with Gabby on the Gangway without seeing her. Reproduces when I click the Cabin D. (save_35.sav)
3. Double Maria. (quick.sav)

I'd like to know what 'Suvorota' means (supposed to mean). I've never heard it before.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vodka10K

Vodka10K

Jun 26, 2021
'Suvorota'
Now I want to know what this word supposed to mean, as well. Probably a typo? Neither Russian, nor Ukrainian language has this word.

To developers: if you need help with any of these two languages, feel free to send me a message, I'll be happy to help.

drfeelgoodsw

Sep 12, 2020
Now I want to know what this word supposed to mean, as well. Probably a typo? Neither Russian, nor Ukrainian language has this word.

To developers: if you need help with any of these two languages, feel free to send me a message, I'll be happy to help.
I suspect they prefer to do these things on their own, possibly not to be slowed down by third parties: I also volunteered to help with Italian (Andrea has some weird sentences too), but I haven't heard from them. Maybe they're also afraid we might charge something for it? (which I personally wouldn't, I'd just be happy to help) Anyway, IMO it's minor details that don't really impact the experience of the game for people unfamiliar with the many languages we get to see in the game (the vast majority of us, as for instance I had no idea Olga was saying something that doesn't exist and I was just fine :LOL:)

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
The easiest solution here is the Ukrainian version of Angrish, where the person gets so frustrated and angry that words choke or get jumbled with other words and it just comes out nonsensical.

JohnnyLeeFM

May 20, 2021
v0.9.14 Bugs

1. Prefs - Patreons, it doesn't do anything.
2. Talking with Gabby on the Gangway without seeing her. Reproduces when I click the Cabin D. (save_35.sav)
3. Double Maria. (quick.sav)

I'd like to know what 'Suvorota' means (supposed to mean). As a slav, I've never heard it before.
It's also an unrealistic line. You rather expect her to say something like "Suka. Suka! She is a real bitch."
Regardless of language, the first thing you learn about non-mother-tongue ones is slurs and explicit semantics. So it's likely for her to use English slurs the right way and native ones as an interjection.
1. already on our ToDo list.
2. filed on our bug tracker.
3. filed on our bug tracker.
4. dialogue was revised.

Thanks for helping out!

JohnnyLeeFM

May 20, 2021
Windows 7 last version 9.14
We've stress-tested this build and it kept running just fine 3 days after. If ever this continue to occur on your end, could you provide us with a screenshot of your Task Manager showing how much resources Paradise Lust is eating up. Also a Player.log file would help us check this issue. You'll find it here

Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

Reactions: yrban7477

xamsw

Aug 27, 2019
脸和身材画的还可以,XX细节画的很不好,特别是生理结构的位置都错了,看着别扭很难受。

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
We've stress-tested this build and it kept running just fine 3 days after. If ever this continue to occur on your end, could you provide us with a screenshot of your Task Manager showing how much resources Paradise Lust is eating up. Also a Player.log file would help us check this issue. You'll find it here

Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Look please !

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes