1pumpchump

Jul 13, 2020
Having a hard time unlocking the last wallpaper for Olga and Karen. Anyone unlocked those? Both relationship maxed.

Bajse

May 7, 2017
Active quests states that I have the B-roll quest active. Although I already did that one. Is there any way to fix this or do I have to start over?

AbbasStrong

Nov 23, 2019
1628611262124.png

well, you can see the problem. this is the start of the game. not exactly but the game starts like this and i cannot do anything other than trying debug mode. i even download the game again from nopy for Win64, but it's the same thing again. can you give me a hand?

JohnnyLeeFM

May 20, 2021
I think I'm soflocked with Reyna. I can't get past the acquaintance phase (20 points). There is no quest. I'm on 0.9.14.
If you are on the BETA Line, 0.9.16 should have fixed that.

- Added links to guides on Contacts
- Added Relationship Points to some recently added conversations
- Improved signalling to players about quests
- Purple and White-Yellow flowers can now be harvested along with other flowers
- Removed prolonged black screen after editing B-Rolls with Raven
- Fixed some broken saves stuck in lotion and bridge quests
- Fixed issue where a different Sunbeach is loaded
- Fixed typos

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Curious, how many of the wallpapers are unlockable at this point? I'm at max relationship with each girl and have many locked pictures. Is it possible to not get some of the wallpapers by actions taken, though it seems pretty linear.

JohnnyLeeFM

May 20, 2021
Curious, how many of the wallpapers are unlockable at this point? I'm at max relationship with each girl and have many locked pictures. Is it possible to not get some of the wallpapers by actions taken, though it seems pretty linear.
afaik, only the Ryoko and Olga wallpapers are not available for 0.9.14. Selfie Wallpapers can be unlocked once you've build up relationship points with the girls and they messaged you through the chatty app. While other wallpapers are unlocked after completion of a lewd scene (w/ karen) or completion of a quest/minigame (maria)

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
afaik, only the Ryoko and Olga wallpapers are not available for 0.9.14. Selfie Wallpapers can be unlocked once you've build up relationship points with the girls and they messaged you through the chatty app. While other wallpapers are unlocked after completion of a lewd scene (w/ karen) or completion of a quest/minigame (maria)
I realized that I have to click on the selfie in the message for it to unlock. Duh!
Thanks!

beldr

Aug 8, 2017
How do I have wine with Karen?
The only "answer" here is a link to a wiki that does not exist anymore

Also slightly sequence break: You can get the scene where someone is outside Andrea's hut and sleep with her... before you even build her a hut

ANd not sure how but I suddenly scared the big lizard with a Barney costume that I have noidea where I got and I never talked to anyone on how to scare it.

Last edited:

JohnnyLeeFM

May 20, 2021
How do I have wine with Karen?
The only "answer" here is a link to a wiki that does not exist anymore

Also slightly sequence break: You can get the scene where someone is outside Andrea's hut and sleep with her... before you even build her a hut

ANd not sure how but I suddenly scared the big lizard with a Barney costume that I have noidea where I got and I never talked to anyone on how to scare it.
Wine with Karen
1629777396441.png

Andrea sex sequence
Scaring the big lizard sequence
- Both issues are fixed on latest BETA build 0.9.24

Reactions: Vodka10K
4.10 star(s) 113 Votes