beldr

Aug 8, 2017
Wine with Karen
View attachment 1368353

Andrea sex sequence
Scaring the big lizard sequence
- Both issues are fixed on latest BETA build 0.9.24
So I have the corkscrew but I can't open the wine bottles, it only says that you should not drink alone, and I am already at 20 with Karen and had the chatty conversation.

JohnnyLeeFM

May 20, 2021
So I have the corkscrew but I can't open the wine bottles, it only says that you should not drink alone, and I am already at 20 with Karen and had the chatty conversation.
Talk to Karen during the evening then choose "Drink Wine with Karen"

1630026988300.png
1630027007456.png
1630027024196.png

If you're in the basement during evening, click on the crate and choose "Invite Karen to Drink"

1630027210301.png

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
View attachment olga_blowjob_001_3.mp4

Okay, we're pushing a new public build today. 0.9.25d adds:

- You finally get to meet Jenny
- Sex scene with Olga
- Sex scene with Gabby
- Sex scene with Mi Sun
- Open up the pool, and unlock swimsuits for all the girls.

All in all, if you've got plenty of sex chips it's likely ~1.5-2hrs of core gameplay, lots of new subgames, and a metric load of text.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
View attachment 1373031

Okay, we're pushing a new public build today. 0.9.25d adds:

- You finally get to meet Jenny
- Sex scene with Olga
- Sex scene with Gabby
- Sex scene with Mi Sun
- Open up the pool, and unlock swimsuits for all the girls.

All in all, if you've got plenty of sex chips it's likely ~1.5-2hrs of core gameplay, lots of new subgames, and a metric load of text.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hell yes! The new update is here with lot of content, can't wait to download and check all of them out

Reactions: Droid Productions

Secret09

Oct 20, 2017
Dude I think your game has an intriguing story but the android port was lagging and always hungs on my deca core android 11 phone, which is a big mystery to me coz the other games that also unity doesnt hangs

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Dude I think your game has an intriguing story but the android port was lagging and always hungs on my deca core android 11 phone, which is a big mystery to me coz the other games that also unity doesnt hangs
Hmm.. it's weird. It's not a light game (there's a surprising amount of stuff happening in the background, though I guess a lot of people don't notice it); biggest issue is available RAM. We'll continue to optimize it, and see if we can drop the usage down a little more.

Vodka10K

Jun 26, 2021
To devs: I don't know if it was already fixed or not (can't check it right now), but in older public build (0.8.22b) there was a small "save-load" camera issue when Jack meets Cath in the waterfall the first time: if you saved the game during the talk while in the waterfall and then restored, the camera moved back to the river bank and you looked at characters from afar (like when you meet Andrea for the first time) until the waterfall event was finished.

Doug Styles

Mar 30, 2021
To devs: I don't know if it was already fixed or not (can't check it right now), but in older public build (0.8.22b) there was a small "save-load" camera issue when Jack meets Cath in the waterfall the first time: if you saved the game during the talk while in the waterfall and then restored, the camera moved back to the river bank and you looked at characters from afar (like when you meet Andrea for the first time) until the waterfall event was finished.
This was fixed a few months ago. It won't work with saves before that build, but if you do save now with the current build and there's a zoom, it should remember that :)

Reactions: Vodka10K

Vodka10K

Jun 26, 2021
Thank you very much, devs. You are awesome team paying attention to details and actually fixing bugs, constantly improving the game. Also, I really like the story and characters. I knew I'm not mistaken when I've decided to patreon you.

Reactions: Droid Productions
4.10 star(s) 113 Votes