Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hey, found a problem with Raven's textbox when you take her for a swim
View attachment 1373667
Yeah, I saw that one this morning. It's fixed, but I didn't judge it serious enough to upload 20 more mirrors :) It's caused by Google Docs insisting on smart-quotes, so if you edit the game from a new computer it'll start inserting smart-quotes until you stop it... we're adding code to fix it permanently, rather than just asking Chase to remember to turn off smart quotes.

Reactions: sexypeanut

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Completely stuck. Unable to harvest bananas without something sharp. Unable to harvest bamboo without something sharp. Unable to get Nancy's panties cause she's in the radio tower. Unable to get into the radio tower cause MC refuses go up there because of "other lizards".

Reactions: wblsj

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Completely stuck. Unable to harvest bananas without something sharp. Unable to harvest bamboo without something sharp. Unable to get Nancy's panties cause she's in the radio tower. Unable to get into the radio tower cause MC refuses go up there because of "other lizards".
The knife is up in the radio tower near the lagoon.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Forgot to add that this game really, REALLY needs a replay gallery

Nevermind, just discovered that there is one in the main menu. However, it's not recognizing that I've unlocked scenes from previous saves... is there a way to fix that?

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
Nice that everyone here writes that you can find the knife in the radio tower. But how the hell do you get into the Radio Tower when the MC is afraid of lizzards?

There's also no lizzard to interact with in any way

Last edited:

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Nice that everyone here writes that you can find the knife in the radio tower. But how the hell do you get into the Radio Tower when the MC is afraid of lizzards?

There's also no lizzard to interact with in any way
I think the lizard appears when you click on one of the interactive areas (bananas, shack or tower)
You need to go back to the starting are, get an egg from the nest and give it to the lizard

chaque

Jan 24, 2019
1. I can't drink with karen in the morning.
2. Load another save which i ve already drunk with karrn. But can't find Cath On the upper deck.
So finally i can't get the transfomer too.
Im playing on version 0.9.25d

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
I think the lizard appears when you click on one of the interactive areas (bananas, shack or tower)
You need to go back to the starting are, get an egg from the nest and give it to the lizard

No matter what I interact with, there is no lizzard. And I already fed the egg from the beach to the one who had Andrea's clothes.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
The knife is up in the radio tower near the lagoon.
1630090729924.png

Lizard does not appear when clicking the bananas (MC says he needs something to cut), clicking the shack (just takes you inside) or tower (MC says there's "other lizards"). Clicking on the nest just makes the MC say its a nest from a native bird.

Mind you, this is a game loaded from an older save where the first lizard has already been fed. I'm pretty positive game state is borked.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
How do I trigger the pool cleaning questline?
You have to advance Maria's questline, at least.

Lizard does not appear when clicking the bananas (MC says he needs something to cut), clicking the shack (just takes you inside) or tower (MC says there's "other lizards"). Clicking on the nest just makes the MC say its a nest from a native bird.

Mind you, this is a game loaded from an older save where the first lizard has already been fed. I'm pretty positive game state is borked.
Hmm, you might have to start a new game, then.

Reactions: junior366
4.10 star(s) 113 Votes