sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Where i can find Olga?Where does she live?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, first you find her at the downed plane past the ridge. She's with Mi Sun and Jenny.
I think she stays at the resort for a while, but later she'll move to the boat - the same place Andrea used to stay before her riverside shack was built.

siam1981

May 30, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, first you find her at the downed plane past the ridge. She's with Mi Sun and Jenny.
I think she stays at the resort for a while, but later she'll move to the boat - the same place Andrea used to stay before her riverside shack was built.
Got it

Last edited:

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
I haven't played since January and there's a lot to catch up on, but I just seem to be wandering around, not sure how to complete these quests. Is there a walk through yet?

Or maybe we just need hints every now and then in the game?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I haven't played since January and there's a lot to catch up on, but I just seem to be wandering around, not sure how to complete these quests. Is there a walk through yet?

Or maybe we just need hints every now and then in the game?
There's a lot of quests in that guide you (in fact we also have people yelling at us to 'respect our player's intellligence and don't railroal them'). Having said that, January's a LONG time ago. We fight hard to try to make sure old save-games work properly, but January was deep in alpha-period (8 public releases ago) ... a fresh start might help.

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Need rug or something for the morning mediation.
Where do I find the rug? Help

• Andrea will ask you to look for a rug that can help her out, you can find this inside the Control Room, it is a red tube on the wall. Return to Andrea with the rug and meditate with her during the Morning to complete the quest.

Reactions: Steven Ethan

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
this game realy nice,how long next update?i can not wait anymore xxd
Public releases are monthly (usually last Thursday of the month, though we sometimes shift it based on stuff like big Steam events). Next beta release should be in a couple of days; we always take a few days to build steam after a public release, then back onto the grind.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
There's a lot of quests in that guide you (in fact we also have people yelling at us to 'respect our player's intellligence and don't railroal them'). Having said that, January's a LONG time ago. We fight hard to try to make sure old save-games work properly, but January was deep in alpha-period (8 public releases ago) ... a fresh start might help.
That may be what I need to do. I am able to talk to the girls to get their friendship up, but I can't seem to take any pictures anywhere or find the guy who is looking for his wife or figure out what to do next in other quests. I just keep going everywhere I can and talking to everyone and searching, but not progressing. Maybe I will just start over.

Reactions: Droid Productions

tails

Jun 2, 2017
That may be what I need to do. I am able to talk to the girls to get their friendship up, but I can't seem to take any pictures anywhere or find the guy who is looking for his wife or figure out what to do next in other quests. I just keep going everywhere I can and talking to everyone and searching, but not progressing. Maybe I will just start over.
i think i have the same problem , ive been stuck on the get closer to gabby quest for a while, i cant level her up anymore and everytime i talk to her its the same thing

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes