Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
i think i have the same problem , ive been stuck on the get closer to gabby quest for a while, i cant level her up anymore and everytime i talk to her its the same thing
A lot of them require you to advance the general story-line. One problem about making a harem game where the girls are *aware* of each other is that you can't just branch out randomly, otherwise the dialog becomes spagetti-like .

prototype00

Dec 17, 2017
Hmm, I've solved every quest up to the most recent update except for the Lizard blocking the ridge forking path. Is something suppose to activate there that I am missing?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hmm, I've solved every quest up to the most recent update except for the Lizard blocking the ridge forking path. Is something suppose to activate there that I am missing?
Max out the rest of the girls; there's still a lot of content past that point.

Dec 28, 2020
Public releases are monthly (usually last Thursday of the month, though we sometimes shift it based on stuff like big Steam events). Next beta release should be in a couple of days; we always take a few days to build steam after a public release, then back onto the grind.
well.that great,this game play like a real man and girl.also each girl body is so hot and sexy.i like play without bar girl, it can make me sex fantsy.ye,so great.i had play too much sex game,but this is dif to othor game ,keep like this.this game will be hot.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnnyLeeFM

zaxbax

Jan 25, 2019
I'm stuck with the mission of "wine her up" I have everything !!! But it does not give me the option of buying or buying the transformers, with the other girls I have it to the maximum, and I have done all the missions, there are only 2 left that I cannot advance because of that. Help!!

Lukluk_

Aug 27, 2018
I am stuck on the Romance Gabby quest. I have her at 20 rel but I can't continue with the quests. Anyone had the same issues?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I am stuck on the Romance Gabby quest. I have her at 20 rel but I can't continue with the quests. Anyone had the same issues?

My guess is you need to track her down at the control tower.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I'm stuck with the mission of "wine her up" I have everything !!! But it does not give me the option of buying or buying the transformers, with the other girls I have it to the maximum, and I have done all the missions, there are only 2 left that I cannot advance because of that. Help!!
Pushed it to JIRA, we'll have a look. Thanks for the repro!

tails

Jun 2, 2017
its weird idk if my games bugged or i am missing something but i cn not increase anyone relationship past 20 (besides andrea) and other quests dont seem to progress for exp one quest says to meet raven in her studio, which i assume means her bedroom, but everytime it only give me the chat option. same with gabby which i have like 3 quests involving her
A lot of them require you to advance the general story-line. One problem about making a harem game where the girls are *aware* of each other is that you can't just branch out randomly, otherwise the dialog becomes spagetti-like .

Vodka10K

Jun 26, 2021

Made a little trailer for the WebGL demo. Thoughts?
I like it, but I think it would be good to show both pron and non-pron scenes in the trailer (e.g. Jack building a house, interacting with a big lizard, and so on).

Speaking of lizard - I think I've become a fan of that green big-ass reptile. I hope there will be much more encounters with him (them?), heh.

Aug 21, 2020

You have to go to the storage room at the evening and click the win box. then invite karen to drink. Next morning you should be able to buy it from her

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
good Trailer!!!
i should wait for the Steam version or this "free" version don´t have any bugs
No need to wait for the Steam version, it's already available here:

The Steam version gets continuously updated; last night's beta build pushed the following changes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Having said that, none of it is serious enough to warrant a hotfix to the public build. We'll continue to improve the beta, adding more content, then launch a new public build on the last Thursday of the month. Planned content this month includes new sex scenes with Karen, Jenn and one other girl, as well as the beginning of the Bartending sequence.

If you want to support development you can either pick it up from Steam, or support it on Patreon; Patreon supporters at $6+ tier gets a free Steam key.

Reactions: lockerxx

sasxmjcn

Dec 8, 2020
maybe a bit of rebalancing the relationships point gain so new players can have a bit better experience and can move the story on a bit faster.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I like it, but I think it would be good to show both pron and non-pron scenes in the trailer (e.g. Jack building a house, interacting with a big lizard, and so on).

Speaking of lizard - I think I've become a fan of that green big-ass reptile. I hope there will be much more encounters with him (them?), heh.
It's designed to play at the end of the demo (when they reach the resort) so the player's already played the opening hour or so of the game. After running through it I realized it was kinda low on sex (you have two nude scenes with Gabby and Andrea, and the scene watching Cath and Gabby make out, but no sex for Jack), so I put a little more emphasis on that in the trailer to compensate :)

Reactions: Vodka10K

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
maybe a bit of rebalancing the relationships point gain so new players can have a bit better experience and can move the story on a bit faster.
Yeah, they've been rebalanced quite a lot since the first iteration; flirting gives more points (and no negative points), and there's a lot of new relaxation activities. In addition to that we're working on adding in the Bar, which will be another way to make the girls happy.

Reactions: drpavelcia

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
This IS an amazing game. Good art, funny as fuq sometimes and I think it has a lot of potential.

Wish I could share my ideas with the devs, but oh well, they are doing a hell of a game.

JohnnyLeeFM

May 20, 2021
This IS an amazing game. Good art, funny as fuq sometimes and I think it has a lot of potential.

Wish I could share my ideas with the devs, but oh well, they are doing a hell of a game.
You can be a showrunner on the Patreon page and get to help give input on a new event every month.

Reactions: Vodka10K
4.10 star(s) 113 Votes