Doug Styles

Mar 30, 2021
I'm stuck with the mission of "wine her up" I have everything !!! But it does not give me the option of buying or buying the transformers, with the other girls I have it to the maximum, and I have done all the missions, there are only 2 left that I cannot advance because of that. Help!!
As finitemeans mentioned, just advance to evening and click on the wine boxes. It should give you the option to drink with Karen once you use the corkscrew. :)

Doug Styles

Mar 30, 2021
its weird idk if my games bugged or i am missing something but i cn not increase anyone relationship past 20 (besides andrea) and other quests dont seem to progress for exp one quest says to meet raven in her studio, which i assume means her bedroom, but everytime it only give me the chat option. same with gabby which i have like 3 quests involving her
Hi can you post your latest save file? For some of the older saves, it gets pretty complicated to check what went wrong. You can find your save file here:
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
You can be a showrunner on the Patreon page and get to help give input on a new event every month.
Wish I could, but sadly I can't afford anything more than the basics (work isn't going well, corona etc etc). But it IS worth supporting such devs.

tails

Jun 2, 2017
Hi can you post your latest save file? For some of the older saves, it gets pretty complicated to check what went wrong. You can find your save file here:
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

Leppo

Aug 15, 2018
At what point is the love route Raven scene triggered? I went back and started a new save and turned down the quick sex offer on the boat (which is all I thought you needed to do for the love route to happen), and I've been playing through and still nothing. I even got a message that that's all there is for Raven even though the third bank window is still blurry/not accessible.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
At what point is the love route Raven scene triggered? I went back and started a new save and turned down the quick sex offer on the boat (which is all I thought you needed to do for the love route to happen), and I've been playing through and still nothing. I even got a message that that's all there is for Raven even though the third bank window is still blurry/not accessible.
The Sex vs Love trigger happens at the back of the boat (first sex scene with Raven). If you go for the quick fuck you continue along the sex route, if you ask to wait and get to know her better she'll talk more about her life as a party-girl afterwards. It's not a big deal, just different dialog at some points.

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
First off, great game.

Edit: Never mind, I'm an idiot. Downloaded the newest build, but didn't even extract it. I was still playing the previous one...:censored:

:cool: Eric Grey

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Jenny is nowhere to be seen. She is simply nowhere in the game, in spite of having been rescued.
She's hiding in her room for *reasons*. Once you advance the story she'll become available.

I cannot trigger the event that lets me clean the pool. Maria and I have sunbathed 3 times so far (do I need more ?)
It seems like a number of quests are triggered possibly by talking to Reyna on the dock in the evening. No triggering for that.
Yeah, sounds like you need to advance the main story a little. Are there any 'get closer to ...' entries in the quest log? If not, do a quick-save and drop the savegame in here, and I'll check it out.

Leppo

Aug 15, 2018
The Sex vs Love trigger happens at the back of the boat (first sex scene with Raven). If you go for the quick fuck you continue along the sex route, if you ask to wait and get to know her better she'll talk more about her life as a party-girl afterwards. It's not a big deal, just different dialog at some points.
My point is that I loaded a new save and chose the wait option and that the other version has never happened. Did I miss something that was supposed to trigger?

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
how do i get past the lizard at the ridge
You should have a costume to use to frighten it off, but when I did it, the scene worked before I acquired it. If you don't have the costume, keep playing through Maria's story.

:cool: Eric Grey

Reactions: JaexHoon

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
We put together a walkthrough for each of the girls for anyone that's stuck:

Reactions: JaexHoon

HorribleTrain

Jun 5, 2017
I´m stuck in Raven's room while helping her with the Maria pictures. The text stops at "Cool. Looking forward to it!" and I can't change location or anything else

4.10 star(s) 114 Votes