Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I´m stuck in Raven's room while helping her with the Maria pictures. The text stops at "Cool. Looking forward to it!" and I can't change location or anything else
That's a new one. If you're on a desktop, could you get me a quick-save and the player.log file?

Savegame Paths:
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

JohnnyLeeFM

May 20, 2021
upon checking your quick.sav file, i noticed that it is night time. Probably the reason why you can't go anywhere or do anything else except to go back to your cabin and call it a day.

we will check further.

Reactions: HorribleTrain

HorribleTrain

Jun 5, 2017
upon checking your quick.sav file, i noticed that it is night time. Probably the reason why you can't go anywhere or do anything else except to go back to your cabin and call it a day.

we will check further.
Making that quicksave seems to have solved the problem for me. Loaded it and was able to advance outside just like your screen shot. Thanks for your help

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Wow, this is a hidden gem, how often is the update?
~monthly. We've been aiming for last Thursday of the month, though that'll get a little scrambled as we position it for the upcoming Steam sales (Black Friday + Winter Sales).

c-jay

Jul 30, 2017
There are two options for Raven's sex scene; one where you agree to fuck her immediately in the launch-deck, and the romance path, which requires you to turn down the quick sex.
How does this decision influence the story/game?
Just some different text versions and similiar/same scene (at another location) or are you planning further differences?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
How does this decision influence the story/game?
Just some different text versions and similiar/same scene (at another location) or are you planning further differences?
There'll be future differences, but nothing TOO extreme. Some alternative dialog-choices, etc.

Reactions: Vodka10K

Inve2

Jan 13, 2018
If I may, on a new game there seem to be some pacing hiccups. For example the first event that happen after founding the 3 girls in the jungle is the Jenny one; many things they say in the event had yet to happen in my playtrough.
It would make more sense if it happened 5+ days after the rescue, it would make more sense to tay "we are worried about Jenny: she never get out of the rooom"

(Sorry if someone else already said something like that, couldn't find it.)

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
If I may, on a new game there seem to be some pacing hiccups. For example the first event that happen after founding the 3 girls in the jungle is the Jenny one; many things they say in the event had yet to happen in my playtrough.
It would make more sense if it happened 5+ days after the rescue, it would make more sense to tay "we are worried about Jenny: she never get out of the rooom"

(Sorry if someone else already said something like that, couldn't find it.)
Hmm. We removed/shortened a bunch of the 'wait for X days' elements; that's likely what's causing the problem. We'll look at it and see if the gates need to be improved. Thx for the heads up.

Flippond24

Apr 6, 2018
I have completed all of my quests and met with Maria with the lizard suit, opening up the path to the ridge. But I am unable to continue the story to the latest update. When I go to the pool at day time she isn't there and I don't have the quest. She is at the highest affection level it will allow me. (I have latest update and access to the game on Itch.io)

camaxtli

Jan 10, 2019
how can I unlock these 2 wallpapers? I already maxxed out the progress of all girls View attachment 1395480
You should already have the one ine the top right since it's Cath's 1st picture she sent you. Reread her Chatty conversation and you should have it here? Just click on the pic and it should be haded to your wallpapers. Otherwise it's a bug, I can't help you with that and you should ask the dev.

Reactions: bahn67

bahn67

May 26, 2018
You should already have the one ine the top right since it's Cath's 1st picture she sent you. Reread her Chatty conversation and you should have it here? Just click on the pic and it should be haded to your wallpapers. Otherwise it's a bug, I can't help you with that and you should ask the dev.
Thanks. I got it

4.10 star(s) 114 Votes