AegonTargaryenTC

Formerly 'rhaegon12'
Aug 13, 2018
How do I unlock Raven's 3 sex scene? I've completed all the available storylines and maxed out all the girls' relationship points.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
How do I unlock Raven's 3 sex scene? I've completed all the available storylines and maxed out all the girls' relationship points.
The third sex scene is an either/or sequence, based on whether you're running Raven's romance path or her normal path. Raven's a party-girl, and casual sex has long been a part of her life. To activate her romance path you need to not screw her immediately. It's just a case of different text, but same graphics.

Here's a full set of spank bank entries if you just want to check it out; just copy them into the Savegame folder:
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

Reactions: AegonTargaryenTC

Thingolfin

Aug 8, 2018
Either I missed something or there's still a bug. Maria is stuck at 20 points, and there are only two open quests left that are not marked as under development, "Friends with Maria" and "My newt problem" (lizard). The save game started with an earlier release of Paradise Lust. Any hints would be appreciated.

JohnnyLeeFM

May 20, 2021
Either I missed something or there's still a bug. Maria is stuck at 20 points, and there are only two open quests left that are not marked as under development, "Friends with Maria" and "My newt problem" (lizard). The save game started with an earlier release of Paradise Lust. Any hints would be appreciated.
Currently being checked. We'll let you know once investigation is done.

hibro1

Jul 7, 2020
Hi, so I already have got the corkscrew, from an earlier build , but the thing is Karen wont drink wine with me. With out that I can progress the game with Cath. Is there any way I can fix this? This is all happening in the transformers questline.

Last edited:

pappacone

Sep 21, 2019
That's not true, I know more than one female Andrea. While it's primarily a male name, it's not uncommon at all as a female name too.
likely someone whose parents watched too many american films or series, btw according to Istat there are something like 30x more male newborns named Andrea than female.

Which is the right thing, since the name "Andrea" comes from the ancient Greek word for "man"

JohnnyLeeFM

May 20, 2021
Here's a fixed save file for you.

Reactions: Thingolfin

JohnnyLeeFM

May 20, 2021
Hi, so I already have got the corkscrew, from an earlier build , but the thing is Karen wont drink wine with me. With out that I can progress the game with Cath. Is there any way I can fix this? This is all happening in the transformers questline.
Give us a quick save file (should be named quick.sav) so that we could check.

You'll find it here:
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

4.10 star(s) 114 Votes