Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Ever played What a Legend!? I like that the protagonist of that game meets that description too. Girls fall for him because he's actually LIKEABLE, and while he sometimes can be endearing dopey, he's not annoyingly dumb and is actually quite clever.
Yeah, I love that game. Gorgeous art, funny and a genuinely likeable character. I suspect, like us, they're heavily inspired by the old Sierra and Lucasarts Point'n'click games of yesterday; it definitely has a Who Wants to be a Hero kind of vibe to it.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Yeah, I love that game. Gorgeous art, funny and a genuinely likeable character. I suspect, like us, they're heavily inspired by the old Sierra and Lucasarts Point'n'click games of yesterday; it definitely has a Who Wants to be a Hero kind of vibe to it.
Agree! It got the vibe of late 90s-early 2000s 2d games which I love it a lot, the arts truly beautiful and even the world map are extremely detail and "alive" and the story truly good and well written. They truly are "one of a kind" with that kind of game setting

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Android 0.10.3b Update: - - -
(Some ultra-wide androids could end up without being able to see dialogs when there's too many options; fixed).

Win64 0.10.3 : - - -
(only difference from 0.10.3b is Android specific fixes)

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Any new content ? or just bug fix ?
Depends which build you're asking about. 0.10.30/0.10.30b adds 1-2 hours additional content from the last time I posted here (0.9.25b). New scenes with Jenn, Karen and Reyna, and opening up the Bar to let you serve drinks to the girls as a way to get to know them.

AmaterasuFA20

May 9, 2017
Depends which build you're asking about. 0.10.30/0.10.30b adds 1-2 hours additional content from the last time I posted here (0.9.25b). New scenes with Jenn, Karen and Reyna, and opening up the Bar to let you serve drinks to the girls as a way to get to know them.
Oh damn, didn't even think about the last version, I saw the post about bugfixes and was like "oh well, guess it's that," thanks for the clarification!

Reactions: Droid Productions

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Android 0.10.3b Update: - - -
(Some ultra-wide androids could end up without being able to see dialogs when there's too many options; fixed).

Win64 0.10.3 : - - -
(only difference from 0.10.3b is Android specific fixes)
nice i will wait for the steam version.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
How much is 160z? There's no kind of marker

1633456706917.png

Also, there isn't any way to know how much beer/wine we still have before having to get more

Last edited:

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Who would believe Karen looks really good without those ugly glasses of hers?

View attachment 1438623

Uuh, this doesn't really make sense? If Karen isn't the hug-in-the-bed type, why would you need to untangle yourself from her?

View attachment 1438626
Kindly put your stuff in spoiler tags so that other people won't get spoiled! Thanks!

• Wow
Reactions: sexypeanut

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Droid Productions I still miss the possibility to rollback dialogue. The 'Rewind' button removes the entire conversation! I'd like the possibility to use the mouse scroll up to go back a line or two of dialogue, like in the Ren'Py games.

Kindly put your stuff in spoiler tags so that other people won't get spoiled! Thanks!
Damn, man! I'm so sorry! Fixed.

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
so about the bartending thing, the drinks need some kind of description so you can actually figure out what kind of drink is asked without spending hours to learn them. i unlike the mc am not actually a bartender so i havent got a clue which drink is "full mouthed fruity sunny or whatever" hell ive never even drank any kind of beer other than pilsner. how the hell would i know what a lager or stout tastes like?

4.10 star(s) 114 Votes