AegonTargaryenTC

Formerly 'rhaegon12'
Aug 13, 2018
The third sex scene is an either/or sequence, based on whether you're running Raven's romance path or her normal path. Raven's a party-girl, and casual sex has long been a part of her life. To activate her romance path you need to not screw her immediately. It's just a case of different text, but same graphics.

Here's a full set of spank bank entries if you just want to check it out; just copy them into the Savegame folder:
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
I'm still having trouble unlocking Raven's alt scene. I started a new game and went about her "romance path". I got to the storyline where you make her a bong and I still haven't unlocked it. Did I miss something?

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
On which platform? If it's on Android, yeah it's a known issue on older phones.

If it's on PC, let me know; it really shouldn't be doing that.
I know this was in response to someone else but found it while searching for my issue. The game keeps crashing for me after a few minutes or so of playing. After checking the steam page, I've got the specs to run it. I've tried both the 64 and 32 versions and they both behave the same way.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I know this was in response to someone else but found it while searching for my issue. The game keeps crashing for me after a few minutes or so of playing. After checking the steam page, I've got the specs to run it. I've tried both the 64 and 32 versions and they both behave the same way.
That's really weird. Can you zip up the savegame folder and upload it?
%USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

Garan Elderan

Dec 7, 2017
A question: Who is this blonde businesswoman at the right of Reyna? Not Karen for sure... Someone who will appear, in the future?

knives44

May 3, 2018
I have a bug in my save.
Mi Sun is nowhere....
I meet her near the plane but after that she got missing.
any idea ?

knives44

May 3, 2018
I load an old save before Mi Sun and find the three girl in the airplane.
Now Mi Sun is in the quest list.

Maybe a bug in the old version of the game, but now it's good.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Man completely slept on this game.
Looks cool, so far its MC the only male right?
And yeah that screen looks good, came for the glasses but also enjoy the chocolate.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Looks cool, so far its MC the only male right?
There's at least 3 other guys in the story, but two of them are such assholes that none of the ladies on the island want anything to do with them* and the third guy is the MC's brother, but he's been missing since the shipwreck.

*Correction, there's Karen, but she's a Karen.

• Haha
Reactions: sexypeanut

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
There's at least 3 other guys in the story, but two of them are such assholes that none of the ladies on the island want anything to do with them* and the third guy is the MC's brother, but he's been missing since the shipwreck.

*Correction, there's Karen, but she's a Karen.
I see.
Game looks good and wholesome so I will take off my guard a little.

4.10 star(s) 114 Votes