resgar

Mar 15, 2020
Fine game. But bar drink is quite a challenge for me. These vague hints makes no sense to me (im complete
abstainer, no clue in that matter) so i made kinda TipsPic for drinks here. It helps me like 3-4 in 5 times in a row, but still. Hope it helps someone too.

mix - just reload, too easy to fail
pint - full, like 100%
wine - half, by posterline behind

Also (extened assortiment) minigame with wine bottles sorting i had to skip, because I never found the desired pixel. All other minigames just fine.

But, overall it was pretty much satisfied experience. Thanks to dev, please, continue.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Fine game. But bar drink is quite a challenge for me. These vague hints makes no sense to me (im complete
abstainer, no clue in that matter) so i made kinda TipsPic for drinks here. It helps me like 3-4 in 5 times in a row, but still. Hope it helps someone too.

mix - just reload, too easy to fail
pint - full, like 100%
wine - half, by posterline behind

Also (extened assortiment) minigame with wine bottles sorting i had to skip, because I never found the desired pixel. All other minigames just fine.

But, overall it was pretty much satisfied experience. Thanks to dev, please, continue.
We'll try to make it easier to understand in the next update, and make a bunch of little quality of life updates to it. It literally came in 24 hrs before the release, so... stressful, to say the least :)

Reactions: yrban7477

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
There's at least 3 other guys in the story, but two of them are such assholes that none of the ladies on the island want anything to do with them* and the third guy is the MC's brother, but he's been missing since the shipwreck.

*Correction, there's Karen, but she's a Karen.
Not even Karen, she gets along with them, but obviously not interested

Reactions: yrban7477

Lunasmeow

Jul 22, 2017
Great game. REALLY shitty and very misunderstood, or rather, OBVIOUSLY manipulative view on banks and capitalism... (Not sure if the creator misunderstands the difference between having having economy, and the use of currency, let alone the difference between capitalism and crony capitalism, or if it's just shady character being shady in-character, and the MC not understanding because, well, they're not educated in-character on the subject...) but yeah. Very fun nonetheless. Would definitely recommend.

Although I am SERIOUSLY wishing we could find a girl who is an economics major who could explain to the MC just how Erich played him, and how economies ACTUALLY work, and that Erich used a SERIOUSLY dumbed down and worse - twisted manipulation - of how currencies start and work in order to get away with doing nothing and controlling everything. Just DECLARING himself the bank like that... psssh.

Even if only so we would in-character have reason to boot the bastard from the resort and let him fend for his damn self. The selfish bastard.

Last edited:

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
As much as I want to like this game, even with the Walkthroughs it seems to go no where. Massive time sink with no pay off. This game is in dire need of more in-game direction. And why the fuck does one conversation take an entire day?

Dplaful

Apr 6, 2019
I played 49 in game days and now when I started the game all my save files are gone and i'm back to day 1!? What is going on!?

the_observant

Jul 18, 2020
Just played for a while...

Karen is such a stuck-up bitch.

This is why I really hate femdom. She's really disgusting.

How come Maria and even Andrea let the bitch bossing them around, telling them to clean the floor as if they were her maids?

Don't they have any pride left? They are contestants for god's sake!

It's also damn annoying to be forced to choose the choice where MC is not standing up to bitchy/bossy gals for the sake of relationship points!

Last edited:
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Just played for a while...

Karen is such a stuck-up bitch.

This is why I really hate femdom. She's really disgusting.

How come Maria and even Andrea let the bitch bossing them around, telling them to clean the floor as if they were her maids?

Don't they have any pride left? They are contestants for god's sake!

It's also damn annoying to be forced to choose the choice where MC is not standing up to bitchy/bossy gals for the sake of relationship points!
Basically, you catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar.
You need to make nice with the personification of Karendom. You don't have to like her, just make nice. Plus with her head so far up her own arse, she's tone deaf to everything, from her own racism to her overwhelming ignorance.
Plus, a lot of it comes from her insecurity, she's probably in her 40s, surrounded by beautiful women half her age, so she projects her insecurities onto them to make herself feel better. I mean, hell, the woman drinks in a basement, alone, that's how far gone she is.
Its not about the others' pride, its the lack of her own.

the_observant

Jul 18, 2020
Plus, a lot of it comes from her insecurity, she's probably in her 40s, surrounded by beautiful women half her age, so she projects her insecurities onto them to make herself feel better. I mean, hell, the woman drinks in a basement, alone, that's how far gone she is.
Its not about the others' pride, its the lack of her own.
Ah, so she's jealous of other younger girls huh?

Ironically she actually doesn't really have to act so bitchy since she got both the looks and the body...

I'm talking about Maria's and Andrea's, not Karen's pride.

They let themselves be cowed to submission by Karen.

the_observant

Jul 18, 2020

Even if only so we would in-character have reason to boot the bastard from the resort and let him fend for his damn self. The selfish bastard.
I agreed that Erik is such an asshole and egoistic plus useless character...

I want to add that banks do manipulate currencies though...

I do have tons of things to say about how corrupt all banks actually are, but to not waste my time in political debates, I will stop it here.

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Great game. REALLY shitty and very misunderstood, or rather, OBVIOUSLY manipulative view on banks and capitalism... (Not sure if the creator misunderstands the difference between having having economy, and the use of currency, let alone the difference between capitalism and crony capitalism, or if it's just shady character being shady in-character, and the MC not understanding because, well, they're not educated in-character on the subject...) but yeah. Very fun nonetheless. Would definitely recommend.

Although I am SERIOUSLY wishing we could find a girl who is an economics major who could explain to the MC just how Erich played him, and how economies ACTUALLY work, and that Erich used a SERIOUSLY dumbed down and worse - twisted manipulation - of how currencies start and work in order to get away with doing nothing and controlling everything. Just DECLARING himself the bank like that... psssh.

The weirdest part is that his system still works anyway. I enjoy fishing to get chips

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
First off: Stunning game!!

I really enjoyed everything about the game so far.
So completed the game now up until the latest update
(20/20 Fap scenes and all girls on Max relationship status)

Just a quick question to satisfy my curiosity.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 114 Votes