YassK

Aug 4, 2021
It's been a while, but try talking to Erik? I'm pretty sure the beer came from him, at least initially, and maybe that's what opens up the storage? I do remember Karen disappearing for a while until I did something to open that room.
I've already talked to him (To be honest, I've talked to everybody nearly at every moment of the day) He's only here during the daytime, saying to me that I have to get to work if I want to get Sex$...
To be fair, it quite look like some kind of soft lock :/

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I am not linked to this game or dev team, just posting the public Patreon post here.

Public Dev Update: About the Future...
The image has nothing to do w/this post. But I thought Andrea would get your attention.
Was writing a reply to someone on Discord earlier, and then realized it was worth sharing with a wider audience.
I wanted to talk a bit about our focus in the next few months.
This started with someone saying that they were happy that we were continuing constant development on the game and not abandoning it. And that's cool. Thanks. We appreciate being appreciated. :) We're loving making this game, and learning so much while we do it. And we have plans for continued development, new content, etc. for at least 6 months out - likely longer. So... Yay everyone!
That being said, we're refocusing our development a little bit. TBH - our ability to make more content is primarily about the audience, and the support we get. We can only make a game as long as people pay to play it - either through Patreon or Steam... This isn't a hobby project for us - we're 100% fulltime game devs. And so... Yeah. If we don't sell games, we can't just go back to our day jobs for $. This IS our "day jobs" - and for a lot of us, it's our night and weekend jobs, too. :)
Right now, we're doing OK. But we've hit a bit of a plateau in the sales of the game... And TBH that has us worried. Not worried about RIGHT NOW, but about our long term future. And we're looking for ways to improve now to ensure we can keep building this game for quite a while - years, if possible. And the key to that is ensuring three things:
  • People who find our game for the first time are sharing w/friends and others, and spreading the word, so our user base increases.
  • People leaving reviews on Steam that compel others to come play our game, and increase our user base.
  • People seeing MEANINGFUL improvement w/each update, so they stick around and continue to support us here on Patreon.
Obviously, you can help that - not only by continuing to support us on Patreon - but by sharing this game to your friends, writing reviews on steam, sharing our tweets, etc. And thank you in advance for doing that.
But we have to do more. Specifically for the next 2 months, we need to focus down on making the "new user experience" even better - based on all of the feedback we have gotten from all of you. This is because the big Steam sales are coming - and that means that people who have wishlisted us will (hopefully) be buying. And we want THEM to leave reviews, share with their friends, etc. It's a chance to get our game in front of a BUNCH of new eyes.
We're still in Early Access - and we think that means something. It means that we SHOULD be making meaningful changes, adjusting, and improving the core game, so that not only are we adding "more content" we're making the content we have now better. Theres millions of potential gamers out there who might like our game, and Early Access is about making our game better, so that when those folks find us, we're better than we were last month.
So, we're going a bit "off plan" from the roadmap for a while. This means pushing a bit of the main story development back a few months, and spending serious time improving what we have. Don't worry! We're still adding new content! - with new story and sexy scenes in both the Nov and Dec updates - but we're also doing a bunch of other stuff based on improving the game we have now, including:
  • Major improvements to the FISHING subgame, which really wants some love.
  • Adding in another very cool new "sketch" subgame that you can play almost from the beginning of the game. This is coming along very nicely.
  • Improving our CURRENT sexy scenes. We've built some new tools for moving the camera around in our dialog and animations, and we'll be going back and improving the animations of the sexy scenes to use this more, and make our animations more fun and cinematic.
  • Adding in a few more new cartoons and illustrations at key moments of the game we think could be a bit more fun/sexy.
And we're looking for other ways we can make the current game look/feel/play better. This will be a big part of our focus from now through February. (again: WHILE we still make new content! Don't worry!) The goal is to make this game a lot more polished, shiny, and make the best possible impression on our new users, so they join in and support us, and we can use that to keep pushing out more/better content.
The hope is, this time will grow our user base some, and help us ensure that we can keep making really great content for long time to come.
If you have more ideas/thoughts on how things can be improved, please let us know! You can reply here, or come chat w/us on Discord.
Thanks!

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
any changes with skipping?
last time i checked i could not instaskip txt (in a renpy manner)

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It's that time of year again (Steam Black Friday sale starts in 2 hours and 30 minutes) and we've been hard at work with a new update for that. The game will be at 20% discount, so it's a good time to get it :)

As usual we'll let it rest for a couple of days to make sure no new terrible bugs have crept into the codebase (doing new builds on Steam is just so much easier than doing them manually, pushing to mirrors, etc). Tentatively Monday or Tuesday, if nothing's gone wrong.

So what's new? We've added three new sex-scenes, including our first threesome scene. We've also fixed up the jacuzzi; expect new activities to relax with the girls there in December... at the moment it's just got a single event with Gabby and Cath. We've also been quietly making improvements to the underlying game, improving the fishing game, fixing up some issues with the bartending game, adding support for voice over in the sex scenes, and introducing folley effects and dynamic camera angles like this. All these improvements will continue to roll out in December, together with new content and some sexy sketching time for Jack.

View attachment 2021-11-24 23-30-02.mp4

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
It's that time of year again (Steam Black Friday sale starts in 2 hours and 30 minutes) and we've been hard at work with a new update for that. The game will be at 20% discount, so it's a good time to get it :)

As usual we'll let it rest for a couple of days to make sure no new terrible bugs have crept into the codebase (doing new builds on Steam is just so much easier than doing them manually, pushing to mirrors, etc). Tentatively Monday or Tuesday, if nothing's gone wrong.

So what's new? We've added three new sex-scenes, including our first threesome scene. We've also fixed up the jacuzzi; expect new activities to relax with the girls there in December... at the moment it's just got a single event with Gabby and Cath. We've also been quietly making improvements to the underlying game, improving the fishing game, fixing up some issues with the bartending game, adding support for voice over in the sex scenes, and introducing folley effects and dynamic camera angles like this. All these improvements will continue to roll out in December, together with new content and some sexy sketching time for Jack.

View attachment 1516895
Dayum
I can't get enough of Olga. Those huge tracts of land!!

Reactions: Droid Productions

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
nice the new update is on steam:love:.
question where are the 3 Clue points i found 2 the one near the Resort and the other one in the stone near the 2 destroy cabins.

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
When we can expect an update here?
We're waiting a couple of days to make sure there's nothing badly broken before we push it to the mirrors and F95; if all works out of the box, Friday. If I have to go fix bugs now that it's exposed to more people, likely monday/tuesday.

Reactions: sexypeanut

jufot

May 15, 2021
What's in the new build:
  1. Repeatable sex with Gabby
  2. One on one sex with Gabby
  3. Threesome with Gabby and Cath
  4. Cosplay sex with Maria (Chase's favorite scene yet!)
  5. Main story advancements.
  6. Fix Jacuzzi storyline started
I've only managed 2, 4 and 5. How do I get the threesome, Gabby's repeatable, and start repairing the jacuzzi?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I've only managed 2, 4 and 5. How do I get the threesome, Gabby's repeatable, and start repairing the jacuzzi?
Are you playing the latest version on Steam? We're going to be updating this build to F95 soon, we're just seeing if anything shakes out from testing on Steam (where we can patch in 10 mins). If not, Maria has a cosplay fetish, so she has several cosplay events... this new one is her needing some Jesus in her life.

If you are playing on Steam/Steam Beta, just make sure you've unlocked the Wine at least (serve 3+ times beer, and the wine option comes out).

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
No, the build from . I've already seen Maria's cosplay scene, so I'm assuming it's the latest version.
Yeah, at that point, the big potential blocker (we'll be moving it in an update, because you're not the only one getting frustrated), is that you need to spend some time working the bar.

Once you have everything else set up, and have unlocked the Wine option at the bar, Cath should contact you about fixing the jacuzzi, then 3 days after that you should be getting to the good stuff.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Ah, ok. I don't think there is anything in the game telling me to do that. No quest or anything. But thanks :)
Ah, ok. I don't think there is anything in the game telling me to do that. No quest or anything. But thanks :)
Yeah, later on we wanted to tie the two together (fix the jacuzzi, and the girls show up in their swimwear instead of their normal wear), but honestly it's an off-tangent solution. We'll be fixing it by the next release.

Reactions: sasxmjcn and jufot
4.10 star(s) 114 Votes