Hydras40

Sep 26, 2020
Does anyone got stuck after take 5 picture for raven, next mission doesn't trigger.
How to unlock raven room?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Does anyone got stuck after take 5 picture for raven, next mission doesn't trigger.
How to unlock raven room?
Raven's room is in the corridor to the pool.

If you've still got problems, one thing you can try is to go to a savegame before that quest, make sure you do all 5 shots in a single day and then go straight to Raven without sleeping. I've seen some bugs reports related to not doing it like that, testing now.

Hydras40

Sep 26, 2020
Raven's room is in the corridor to the pool.

If you've still got problems, one thing you can try is to go to a savegame before that quest, make sure you do all 5 shots in a single day and then go straight to Raven without sleeping. I've seen some bugs reports related to not doing it like that, testing now.
Nope, it's doesn't works. I've following like what you said but nothing change. Even i tried reinstall it

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
bought steam version a while back but just now getting into it seriously, really fun and funny so far good job. only complaint is that when i leveled up gabby the first time it said she was a now a romance and not a friend up in the top pop up bubble

also, had sex with both gabby and cath but don’t seem to have any quest yet to drive me toward the theeesome. i guess i need to do other quests first?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
bought steam version a while back but just now getting into it seriously, really fun and funny so far good job. only complaint is that when i leveled up gabby the first time it said she was a now a romance and not a friend up in the top pop up bubble

also, had sex with both gabby and cath but don’t seem to have any quest yet to drive me toward the theeesome. i guess i need to do other quests first?
Yeah, a lot of these things spawn naturally as you progress through the story. The Gabby/Cath threesome triggers off the Jacuzzi sequence, which triggers when you get wine flowing at the bar.

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
Yeah, a lot of these things spawn naturally as you progress through the story. The Gabby/Cath threesome triggers off the Jacuzzi sequence, which triggers when you get wine flowing at the bar.
So now i got a quest to get a valve for the jacuzzi from Karen. According to the guide, I just need to buy it from her for 5 sex chips, which I have, but the option isn't appearing when I talk to Karen whether it be in the morning, afternoon, or evening, even after inviting her to wine again. is there something I'm missing?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So now i got a quest to get a valve for the jacuzzi from Karen. According to the guide, I just need to buy it from her for 5 sex chips, which I have, but the option isn't appearing when I talk to Karen whether it be in the morning, afternoon, or evening, even after inviting her to wine again. is there something I'm missing?
It's in the catalog.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Okay, 0.11.0c is updated on the main thread.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TL;DR:
- About 90 mins additional gameplay
- 3 new sex scenes (Gabby, Maria and a threesome with gabby/cath)
- Updated cutscene system to add camera pans, sound effects and evenually VO
- Updated fishing minigame
- More story

(A small teaser from the Maria sequence)
View attachment TwitterMariaCum.mp4

Reactions: bahn67 and VVAR666

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
OK, Droid, I'm sure others have mentioned it but... was the boarding pass for "chosen airlines " before or after Molly in LOM?

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
Anyone have a completed save of the last update? That i continue to play off, I recently lost all my game saves from PC wipes. If anyone can share their progress that would be nice. Ty and please

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Looks beautiful... I'll have to check this out. :)
Please do :)

It's also getting to be a *big* game, we did a speed-run through it for QA and polish purposes (and generated something like 40 slides worth of little polish tasks we'll be looking at over the next couple of weeks), and it took 12 hrs from beginning to end. That's without reading any text (just ctrl-speed-clicking through), and without grinding anything.

Next public release is planned for the Steam Winter Sale (late December), so we have 4 weeks of sprint-mode development to look forward to.

Reactions: itfod

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Loving the new update and I have to say, Cath and Gabby's scene...wow. Also, got a good laugh out of Andrea.

I take it the new girl will be introduced in the December release?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Anyone have a completed save of the last update? That i continue to play off, I recently lost all my game saves from PC wipes. If anyone can share their progress that would be nice. Ty and please
You can always get latest spankbank/Qsave from the #builds channel on Discord ( )

Here are some mirrors of the 0.10.3c start of content: - - - -

4.10 star(s) 114 Votes