Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
A very merry Xmas from the girls of Paradise Lust. We're doing a big release today, to coincide with the Steam Sale that starts in a few hours. If nothing terrible breaks on Steam, that'll make its way to public before Xmas Eve.
alternate2.png
You can get it here:

We also give away Steam Keys to all $6 tier and up Patreons, if you prefer that.

So what's new this month?
- A whole lot of love for Andrea; we get her a new sex scene, and a massive new replayable sex scene that incorporates all the stuff we've been doing with her.
- A new minigame, that the testers really seem to like. We've got 6 of the new sketches in so far, and will add more in January.
- Voice overs for all the girls (in sex scenes). We brought in voice talent to moan and scream their way to orgasm, one for each of the girls, and went back and updated all their sex scenes to use the new VO content.
- A new cutscene camera system; dynamic cameras for all the sex scenes... the scripters have been *damned* busy this month.
- The main story moves forward, with a new girl arriving on the island. Tori, the Showrunner, makes her entrance.

All the changes are live on the Steam Beta branch right now, so if you're on Steam you can play it. We're hunting for the last tiny bugs and hope to have this up on the Steam main branch in a few hours.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
no auto saves per sleep? what is the point of autosave? it acts like loading of quicksave.
i lost mine progress caz got frozen / non responding game window. so closed.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
no auto saves per sleep? what is the point of autosave? it acts like loading of quicksave.
If you open this folder:
Savegame Paths:
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

And go look at the latest file, it's auto-generating dayXX.sav files; they're not being used right now, but you can rename the most recent dayXX.sav to Quick.sav and load it from ingame (Quickload).

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Bummer, my problem is running out of manual save slots, and when I overwrite old ones, and then reload the game, they don't stay at the top of the list. Lost a lot of progress when I learned that one the hard way, but I was already passed that point when I figured out why I was repeating events. lol

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Bummer, my problem is running out of manual save slots, and when I overwrite old ones, and then reload the game, they don't stay at the top of the list. Lost a lot of progress when I learned that one the hard way, but I was already passed that point when I figured out why I was repeating events. lol
Curious one... we'll see what's going on.

Reactions: TheDevian

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
what time is the new patch released?
It's live on the Beta Branch of Steam now. We're doing some final testing, and plan to have a 'final' build in a couple of hours.

After that it goes up on Steam, and a Release Candidate goes to Patreon. If that all works fine, we'll do a public build here in a day or two.

• Yay, new update!
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ale3 and TheDevian

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
- Voice overs for all the girls (in sex scenes). We brought in voice talent to moan and scream their way to orgasm, one for each of the girls, and went back and updated all their sex scenes to use the new VO content.
I hope we can turn off the VOs. Not really a fan of them.

4.10 star(s) 114 Votes