Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
same pblm here
That's really weird; I've heard that report from others, but I haven't been able to repro yet. If someone tosses me a quicksave from just before it happens I'll see what's going on.

Speaking of wallpapers, why are most of them like this? I've already unlocked everything but one of the puzzle posters. I'm playing with a save from the previous version.
If you do a zip of the saves and drop a link here I'll have a look.

A suggestion: can the sex scenes increase relationship with the girls? Having to grind the flirt dialogues and pool scenes isn't that fun.
I'll let the team know, it's a good idea.

Reactions: sexypeanut

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
0.12.0d appears to be the latest build but just downloaded off of uploadhaven and it's indicating v0.12.0b.

Android version not getting updated to the latest as well?
0.12.0b->d isn't anything major (a few issues some testers found, and voice overs that were missing from a file), but it's weird that it's not mirroring the latest. I'll see what's going on there.

Reactions: Green83rry

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
i guess a lot of the 0.12 stuff doesnt trigger for me.
The sketchbook stuff should trigger from pretty early in the game, though you need to be at a certain liking with the girls before they'll let you sketch them nude.

The rest of the content is very much towards the tail end of mainline content.

In addition to that we've gone back and added some new day 2-4 content, including two new cutscenes for Andrea and a new cutscene for Karen.

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
The sketchbook stuff should trigger from pretty early in the game, though you need to be at a certain liking with the girls before they'll let you sketch them nude.

The rest of the content is very much towards the tail end of mainline content.

In addition to that we've gone back and added some new day 2-4 content, including two new cutscenes for Andrea and a new cutscene for Karen.
well i am using my main save so i have all the girls maxed out, do i just ask them at a certain time for the sketching? dont i need to have quest trigger first to get a stketchbook etc. before i can actually draw them? the new quest for jungle exploration also didnt come up yet and tori is still passed out in room 21 but i only just got her there since that quest didnt trigger for me before.

Edit: looking at the update timeline on patreon the only thing from 0.12 that ive seen so far is reynas quest with anrdea and andreas repeatable sex scenes nothing else.

resgar

Mar 15, 2020
Same troubles with bikini quest. Attaching saves:

49 - right before shake-loop with lizard
50 - here i somehow managed leave it and complete other stuff in current update, but lizard now just ignoring me. Even usual MC questtips not showing

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
well i am using my main save so i have all the girls maxed out, do i just ask them at a certain time for the sketching? dont i need to have quest trigger first to get a stketchbook etc. before i can actually draw them? the new quest for jungle exploration also didnt come up yet and tori is still passed out in room 21 but i only just got her there since that quest didnt trigger for me before.
Once they're maxed out you'll find a "inspiration point" for them; Andrea's is at the beach you start in, Cathy's is in the engine room. Once you've found that, you can go paint them. Only 5 of the girls have painting so far.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Same troubles with bikini quest. Attaching saves:

49 - right before shake-loop with lizard
50 - here i somehow managed leave it and complete other stuff in current update, but lizard now just ignoring me. Even usual MC questtips not showing
Thx, I'll have a look tomorrow :) Xmas eve here, and I should be spending it with the family.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
If you do a zip of the saves and drop a link here I'll have a look.
Where are the saves located?

Edit: looking at the update timeline on patreon the only thing from 0.12 that ive seen so far is reynas quest with anrdea and andreas repeatable sex scenes nothing else.
Exactly same thing here.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Savegame Paths:
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lus
Thanks.

Here they are. save_13 is from 0.11, while save_15 is from 0.12.0d.
My PC is a windows 10 64bit

Reactions: Droid Productions

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
I had a bug while doing the cabin D mini game, only the center button aon the fourt row was changing color... and the back ground. ( I am playing the latest steam buid.) understand if not fixed today. Happy Hollydays!
20211224085924_1.jpg

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
if you find a solution hmu.
Savegame Paths:
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lus

4.10 star(s) 114 Votes