Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I'm trying to run it on an older phone that uses Android 6.0 which runs Love & Sex on it perfectly fine.
That's likely never going to run this; the problem is that everything animates in the game, which requires quite a lot of texture memory.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
That's likely never going to run this; the problem is that everything animates in the game, which requires quite a lot of texture memory.
Can't imagine the others who are running into Android (texture memory?) issues are all using an older Android version like I am here that would explain my issue.

Is having enough texture memory and using the most recent Android version synonymous with one another? I wouldn't think they would be.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Can't imagine the others who are running into Android (texture memory?) issues are all using an older Android version like I am here that would explain my issue.

Is having enough texture memory and using the most recent Android version synonymous with one another? I wouldn't think they would be.
They're not necessarily related, just a case of old phones having less memory, and new phones being less likely to run an old version of the OS.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I swear the person who made this is probably Filipino. You learn more about Philippines than you would most of them, even though Gabby and Cath has a lot of missions revolving around them you get less info about them besides Hackerwoman and Openly bisexual girl than Reyna having to tell you her countries culture.
The team is ~half pinoy, though Chase (who writes almost all of the dialog), isn't.

Reactions: Deneuve

jizzong

Nov 11, 2019
Seems like I'm stuck. I've gotten the corkscrew and drank wine with Karan in the evening but I still can't access the catalog.

Edit: Nevermind, to unlock the catalog you need to find the radio in the crashed plane and continue that quest.

Last edited:

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
I hate to come begging for help but, damn, I am stuck. I have played through 3 times now, checked the walkthrough and searched the board, but I can never meet Gabby on the Tower Path of the evening for Casual Networking Pt. 2.

Is there a quest I have to complete beforehand? Casual Networking Pt. 2 doesn't appear in my active quests.

This seems to block the Maria content from what I've read. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

vintobrooks

Dec 9, 2018
First, thanks all dev for work

Here is my story with v0.12.0d (PC, win64, downloaded from mega)[gets bluescreen]:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Right now I will wait for 0.13 ver., maybe this one have some problem in scripts, that cause my problem, but right now, I will just wait. If I make some mistakes in post/it sounds like blabling , I'm sorry, mostly I speak and read in english.'][/SPOILER]
Thanks for letting me know; the team's on Xmas holiday this week, but we'll be back at work on Monday, and see what is going on here.

Reactions: TheDevian

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I deleted my comment (since I did some heavy thinking afterwards and didn't think it would get a reply that quick) and noticed that some of the girls get plenty of cultural stuff too like the Maria the Spanish girl and Olga the Ukranian, the Filipino girl just stood out since I've been getting more quests from her and comparative to Gabby which mainly has her quests revolve around her being a techie and convincing her to be bisexual and polyamorous, Reyna's is more about talking about her Filipino life, and having had Filipino friends, her cultural stories seems to ring more like someone who actually knows the deal (like stuff about how Manila is a crappy polluted city and the Manila Bay that I've been told is actually dirty, and calling her grandparents as Lolo or Lola).
Isn't Maria Mexican?

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
I tried this game a few days back and I was genuinely suprised how good it was. I like the whole base concept and the gameplay/mechanics, the art and the naughty stuff is also cool. The dev. earned a patreon sub from me :) Although I'll only make good on my word next month cuz monetary reasons n' stuff.

Reactions: Droid Productions

Pakson666

Dec 14, 2017
Hey i have problem with 2 quest
1 A suprise?
When i eneter Maria room nothing hapend block on firts dialog
2 Swimsuit Pursuit
When i put lizars suit Jack sayin "how about this?" screen is sheking and nothing hapen
Its a bug i can somhow pass it with debug meny ?

Aug 10, 2020
1 A suprise?
2 Swimsuit Pursuit
When i put lizars suit Jack sayin "how about this?" screen is sheking and nothing hapen
I've run into the same problem number 2: I get to the lizard, the screen shakes and nothing happens.

HereticDF

Feb 18, 2018
1 A suprise?
2 Swimsuit Pursuit
Same here.

vintobrooks

Dec 9, 2018
Thanks for letting me know; the team's on Xmas holiday this week, but we'll be back at work on Monday, and see what is going on here.
I don't know, if you saw my whole post (I don't see "spoiler" button in my post or anything). I wrote there whole story what I have done with highlighted specific quests, moment of one of them and 2 in-game day playthrough. If not, let my know, then I will send you whole text of post somewhere else or something :D

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't know, if you saw my whole post (I don't see "spoiler" button in my post or anything). I wrote there whole story what I have done with highlighted specific quests, moment of one of them and 2 in-game day playthrough. If not, let my know, then I will send you whole text of post somewhere else or something :D
The spoiler is in the ...pulldown menu, or you can just use the code, with is just the word spoiler between square brackets [], and then the same thing at the end, with a /spoiler to close it. It works just like the 'quote' one.

4.10 star(s) 114 Votes