vintobrooks

Dec 9, 2018
The spoiler is in the ...pulldown menu, or you can just use the code, with is just the word spoiler between square brackets [], and then the same thing at the end, with a /spoiler to close it. It works just like the 'quote' one.
Yup, ok... I get what I deserved for my laziness by using build-in spoiler function in menu of text box. I got something like that: {SPOILER=" text of post "}{/SPOILER} ,but of course change curly brackets into square brackets. I guess, site treated my post as a spoiler title, then this is not a big surprise that spoiler was not appearing :v

And mom always said, write the code yourself, don't trust the functions in menu :v

Fixed post with description of problem (1st one), by my guest to read my broken english :D

Reactions: TheDevian

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I have tried but the only chance is that the text is "Lorem ipsum..." The lizard bug remains unchanged...
Wrong reply-to.. the website was being temperamental. :)

That's supposed to be a this post:
Is there any way to quickly unlock all of the stuff in the spankbank

The Lizard bug hasn't been fixed yet; the team is away for the holidays, and will be back on Monday; it's first thing on our schedule. First holiday we've had in a year, and for many of them Xmas is very important.

• Red Heart
Reactions: sava75

the_observant

Jul 18, 2020
The fishing minigame in the latest version is ridiculously difficult...

The fish keep running away even though they pass through the bait...

What the hell is going on? In the previous version (cannot remember which one), it's not as difficult as this...

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
This one's got a list of gifts for the various girls.

Flirting options isn't that important; as Sexypeanut said there are no bad outcomes, so you work out stuff over time.

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
It is not about "bad" choices, it is about rising/losing affection versus wasting energy and time, since, as I take it, time in game is limited.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
It is not about "bad" choices, it is about rising/losing affection versus wasting energy and time, since, as I take it, time in game is limited.
Time isn't really limited per se. You have 4 time chunks (Morning, Day, Evening, Night), so while certain actions (collecting food or talking to the girls for example) may progress time, there's still plenty of it to get the know the girls. Its more of a time management situation versus any possible deadline.

Reactions: TheDevian

Jiinzo

May 27, 2017
roadmap says theres a threesome this update. Am i missing an event or have they decided to do the scene at a later update?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
You probably missed it. The threesome happens after you trigger the jacuzzi quest
That's the threesome meant for November, I suspect OP was referring to the December threesome. Likewise, we were supposed to get Tori and another character in the December update, hence why I said that things have changed slightly since that roadmap was posted.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
That's the threesome meant for November, I suspect OP was referring to the December threesome. Likewise, we were supposed to get Tori and another character in the December update, hence why I said that things have changed slightly since that roadmap was posted.
Wasn't even aware of another threesome in the plans!

4.10 star(s) 114 Votes