0.12.0e
- Fixed Cabin D door minigame
- Fixed issue where sketches can't be saved

Fixed the infinite shaking lizardissue, and some other small stuff

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: TheDevian

Lechuza

Oct 21, 2020
There's a complete spankbank save folder in here as well.
Thanks! Does this one just touches the spankbank or also my progress? Because I played last at 0.10. and want to play from there on? If not, I will first play till the end and put the save in afterwards.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Thanks! Does this one just touches the spankbank or also my progress? Because I played last at 0.10. and want to play from there on? If not, I will first play till the end and put the save in afterwards.
Only spank-bank + a single save at the end of 0.11.0 content.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lechuza

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I can't for the life of me figure out where the game's save files are located. I've searched using the GUI and command line, but there are no files or folders with unity3d, flexiblemedia, or paradise lust in their names except in the paradise lust game folder on my entire system.

P.S: I've switched to Linux recently, (Ubuntu 21.10) and am very unfamiliar with the Linux filesystem.
Not sure about Linux, but on windows, they are in ...appdata\LocalLow\FlexibleMedia\ParadiseLust...

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Yeah, that's where it's stored on Windows, but Linux has a different .
Thanks for the consideration :).
Savegame Paths:
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The roadmap from back in October.
View attachment 1570731

As an aside, come the "Island Romance" update, I imagine we're not going to get the new girl, but maybe more Tori content, the expedition into the jungle and the threesome that were supposed to be in December.
Yeah, the decision to go back and add more early (first 2-3 hr content) + redoing all the cutscenes with dynamic camera + VOs meant other things needed to be pushed. It's the challenge of trying to come up with roadmaps when we're constantly evaluating what we can and should be doing. All the content is still going to get here (some of it has been in production for a while), but not necessarily in the timeslot they're scheduled for. We're *hoping* to get Dark Mysteries started for January, but with only 3 weeks before the next release (we've been on holiday from 24th->3rd) we're going to need to be super disciplined about pushing stuff we can't complete in time to the next build, so we get a nice, clean and well-tested release.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Oh, it wasn't a criticism and I certainly didn't mean it as such. And I certainly wouldn't want you or the rest of the team to rush any update.

I think "roadmap" tends to make things seem a little more set in stone before time. Which is why I prefer to use targets for projects. Less concrete and you can realise how close you are to getting to completing said project.

But anyway, thanks for the game and best of luck for 2022.

Wallsfalldown

Jul 20, 2018
So I searched the thread for where Cath is supposed to be. Says she's supposed to be with Gabby fixing the comm station. I go there and depending on the time of day Gabby is both in the tower and the building next to it but Cath is nowhere to be seen.

Glitch or am I just missing her?

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
So I searched the thread for where Cath is supposed to be. Says she's supposed to be with Gabby fixing the comm station. I go there and depending on the time of day Gabby is both in the tower and the building next to it but Cath is nowhere to be seen.

Glitch or am I just missing her?
Cath usually stays at the yatch's engine (the hole in the hull)

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Game crashes during start in both pc and Android ..wasted 2gb for downloading it
Crash on android is not uncommon (memory issues, we're trying to see how to optimize it better to get it to run on older handsets).

On *PC*, that's new. What does the crash log say?

Just zip up this folder
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

And drop it in here, I'll have a look.

Reactions: Bubblebie

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Do resolve the problem as I have much interest towards playing your game..
It's failing to create any of the render-targets, which is weird. I'd guess at a driver issue with your intel GPU.

You can try running it from the command line with the cmd parameter "-force-opengl" to see if the openGL version does better.

1641554211246.png

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
how to trigger Tori's bikini quest, new Reyna sex scene and another threesome in this patch? after finish sketching quest I have nothing more to do?
Those aren't done yet; Tori's still asleep, and the next threesome is still getting written (art is done, but it needs final dialog. Changelog updates for those are just devs telling each other they've checked in content to GIT ready for implementation).

If you're on Steam, the latest update added in another 4 painting minigames, next up (early next week) is the Jacuzzi relaxation activities, then Tori wakes up (which comes with her getting a swimsuit, relaxation activities, flirting, swimming activities, chattyapp messages, and of course also the jacuzzi sequence).

Once we're done with THAT we can get back to pushing the main story forward, specifically the new threesome and some Jenny content. `

Reactions: Gibson59
4.10 star(s) 114 Votes