Freeddick

Nov 25, 2018
Im very upset that quests have a time frame. Somewhere I missed the opportunity and everything slipped into a repetitive loop. Groundhog Day. Nothing new.

Reactions: MugenG

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Help Cath and Gabby. Mb i left something and this stopped all progress with both.
hmm... no, there shouldn't be any time limits. If you do a quick-save where you are, and upload it, I'll have a look.

The quicksave file is called quick.sav and would be located here:

PC: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/Droid Productions/Love of Magic

Freeddick

Nov 25, 2018
hmm... no, there shouldn't be any time limits. If you do a quick-save where you are, and upload it, I'll have a look.

The quicksave file is called quick.sav and would be located here:

PC: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
Im not a see any quick.sav file, sorry.
I think, that this is a consequence when im using a save from old version game.
The previous version play was 0.8, now I downloaded this last one. Nvm, I'll just start a new game.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Im not a see any quick.sav file, sorry.
I think, that this is a consequence when im using a save from old version game.
The previous version play was 0.8, now I downloaded this last one. Nvm, I'll just start a new game.
Multitasking fail, sorry :) That was the save folder from Love of Magic.

Here's the one from Paradise Lust:
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

Having said that, we've improved the early game quite a lot, so playing from scratch will let you see the new content (stuff like new cutscenes for Andrea, the painting game, etc).

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Does the Additional Cheats option work as nothing happens when I press it? Also items like bamboo, fish, bananas or coins don't get changed when changing stats. Neither does character love/relationship stats.
The problem is those stats are exposed as read only for the scripting system (so it knows how many bananas you have, in case a quest needs to know if you have 10 bananas, etc). Changing them doesn't change the inventory. That architecture is a legacy from forking the engine from Love of Magic, which didn't have an inventory.

Using the script command GainItem=ItemName, Count (for example GainItem=SexChip, 100) would change it, but we haven't properly documented all those names yet.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Although there will probably be a limit on the ladies. After all, 195 women might seem a little much (193 if we discount the Holy See and the State of Palestine. Kinda hard to imagine how we're going to get a better nun than Maria)

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Although there will probably be a limit on the ladies. After all, 195 women might seem a little much (193 if we discount the Holy See and the State of Palestine. Kinda hard to imagine how we're going to get a better nun than Maria)
They'll probably make the girls come from more recognizable countries. I seriously doubt Miss Tuvalu will show up here

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
I am not usually into VN-style games or non-interactive sex scenes, but the art and the idea for this is really good. Looking forward for more releases.

4.10 star(s) 114 Votes