Vodka10K

Jun 26, 2021
It's clear that there is no possibility that the game will feature girls from ALL countries of the world. And it's very important how Chase will choose to complete the story about this "miss world pageant" - I hope it will not be like "other girls have died in a shipwreck", but something like it was a semifinal round of the pageant (thus, only top 10-20 girls were on a cruise ship, with a "story content" for every one of them), or remaining girls will be found in the very end of the game (so, only few arts will be required for them). Excuse my clumsy English, but I hope if devs will read it, they will get the idea.

I personally would love to see miss Germany and miss Brazil. :)

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It's clear that there is no possibility that the game will feature girls from ALL countries of the world. And it's very important how Chase will choose to complete the story about this "miss world pageant" - I hope it will not be like "other girls have died in a shipwreck", but something like it was a semifinal round of the pageant (thus, only top 10-20 girls were on a cruise ship, with a "story content" for every one of them), or remaining girls will be found in the very end of the game (so, only few arts will be required for them). Excuse my clumsy English, but I hope if devs will read it, they will get the idea.

I personally would love to see miss Germany and miss Brazil. :)
As far as I recall it was already revealed that this is NOT a famous Miss world pageant... the host is some millionaire that was looking for the attention, but neither had the funds nor the connection to gather some actual celebreties... which is why he gathered the next best he could... some misses from village festivities to university pageants.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
As far as I recall it was already revealed that this is NOT a famous Miss world pageant... the host is some millionaire that was looking for the attention, but neither had the funds nor the connection to gather some actual celebreties... which is why he gathered the next best he could... some misses from village festivities to university pageants.
Ah, in this case I fully expect Miss Tuvalu to show up :ROFLMAO:

Oeshik

Apr 25, 2020
Screenshot_1.png
Idk if yall are still working on this but something's wrong with my game. Karen literally does not show up on the map. Shes supposed to be there at the desk apparently but that part is literally cut out from my game? I tried in fullscreen and windowed mode but she doesnt show up. I even tried to use different timelines of the day but it refuses to work. I can't progress the story with other girls without meeting her either. Anyone got a solution or a full save by any chance? Much appreciate ^.^

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
View attachment 1646990
Idk if yall are still working on this but something's wrong with my game. Karen literally does not show up on the map. Shes supposed to be there at the desk apparently but that part is literally cut out from my game? I tried in fullscreen and windowed mode but she doesnt show up. I even tried to use different timelines of the day but it refuses to work. I can't progress the story with other girls without meeting her either. Anyone got a solution or a full save by any chance? Much appreciate ^.^
Isn't she supposed to be in the store room in the morning?

Reactions: Donkeybong

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
This game is great. Any more point and click games with decent art and writing like this? Not much of a VN fan.

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
Is there a way to exit out of selling stuff to Karen? Like bananas and stuff? It's weird every other window has an X in the upper right corner except that one. Most windows can also be escaped out of with the esc key, except that one. So if I go to sell her bananas I just get stuck on that screen and can't exit. I'm in Fullscreen mode and it also happens in Windowed mode. My monitor is a Samsung Odyssey G9 UW 5120x1440.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Should be released on Patreon on March 3. Not sure when it will show up here.
Actually, there was supposed to be a release pushed back to around the 12th of February, due to the three weeks that the team had between finishing their holidays and the previously intended release date being far too short to get everything done. It was mentioned about 2 pages back.

Gibson59

Jan 3, 2019
Damn, anyone know the location for saves? I just updated the game on steam and they redid the save menu but it maxes out at 30 pages and I had more saves than that. I'm fine restarting from day 91 since I finished the game up until that point but I lost my saves where I tried to get the rest of the images past that.

4.10 star(s) 114 Votes