ferd

Jun 5, 2017
Might be a noob question: How do I finish the Handy Job Questline ? I already got my handjob in the Lagoon, the quest just says "Cath might be in the Lagoon", but she never is. At no time of day. Relationship with her at 20 and cant go higher.
Ok fixed it with the debug menu, enabled CATH_SHOWER so she was in the Lagoon again. If other people have the same problem

Kaine1994

Nov 25, 2017
Are you running the game from inside the zip file?

As for the save game path, assuming you're playing on PC, open Windows explorer, press Ctrl+J, then paste this:
%USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

That will open the right folder.
Thank you, i think these are the right ones.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
what do you do with those attached save's that you guys published in the comments ?
They're mostly meant for devs, so we can try to debug issues people are seeing. You can of course just copy them into your own folder and keep playing from their saves if you are so inclined.

Reactions: kakstris

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Thank you, i think these are the right ones.
Hmm... the problem lies in the auto-save functionality, it's triggering an exception while trying to move/rename a file.

UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path is denied.
at System.IO.File.Move (System.String sourceFileName, System.String destFileName) [0x00116] in <695d1cc93cca45069c528c15c9fdd749>:0
at paradise.SaveLoadUI.FileMove (System.String from, System.String to) [0x00008] in <2bb5250e79af4855b499aa6dadbf0f4a>:0
at paradise.SaveLoadUI.FastSave (System.Boolean isQuickSave) [0x00078] in <2bb5250e79af4855b499aa6dadbf0f4a>:0

(this is the auto-save at the beginning of the conversation). I wonder if there's something funky going on with the greek locale, since I haven't seen this bug before.

Kaine1994

Nov 25, 2017
Hmm... the problem lies in the auto-save functionality, it's triggering an exception while trying to move/rename a file.

UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path is denied.
at System.IO.File.Move (System.String sourceFileName, System.String destFileName) [0x00116] in <695d1cc93cca45069c528c15c9fdd749>:0
at paradise.SaveLoadUI.FileMove (System.String from, System.String to) [0x00008] in <2bb5250e79af4855b499aa6dadbf0f4a>:0
at paradise.SaveLoadUI.FastSave (System.Boolean isQuickSave) [0x00078] in <2bb5250e79af4855b499aa6dadbf0f4a>:0

(this is the auto-save at the beginning of the conversation). I wonder if there's something funky going on with the greek locale, since I haven't seen this bug before.

I'll try to re-download it, maybe it will fix itself, because this is the first time this problem has appeared, i've downloaded 2 more versions in the past and it has been fine.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Sorry in advance if this was already answered but I don't want to read through 99 pages. Is the "lesbian content" avoidable? It might sound blasphemous but it just isn't my fetish. I'll never get why other guys are so into it. Lesbianism by itself precludes that males are not involved in any form.
I like Gabby and want to pursue her but she already said that she is falling for Cath. Is there content linked together or can you pursue them separately? Is it at all possible for them not to hook up or is it always going to be a 3-way deal with them? I just rather pursue them separately and avoid getting involved in the lesbian stuff. If it is unavoidable I'll just leave them be if that is possible. I hope it is and this isn't a game where you have to hook up (and make them hook up) with everybody. That is a big nogo for me.
THX in Advance...

Last edited:

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Sorry in advance if this was already answered but I don't want to read through 99 pages. Is the "lesbian content" avoidable? It might sound blasphemous but it just isn't my fetish. I'll never get why other guys are so into it. Lesbianism by itself precludes that males are not involved in any form.
I like Gabby and want to pursue her but she already said that she is falling for Cath. Is there content linked together or can you pursue them separately? Is it at all possible for them not to hook up or is it always going to be a 3-way deal with them? I just rather pursue them separately and avoid getting involved in the lesbian stuff. If it is unavoidable I'll just leave them be.

THX in Advance...
Its less lesbianism and more the MC helping the girls get in touch with each other. No girls are going to end up exclusively sapphic, the MC is just helping them to get ready for polyamory.

Reactions: TheDevian

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Its less lesbianism and more the MC helping the girls get in touch with each other. No girls are going to end up exclusively sapphic, the MC is just helping them to get ready for polyamory.
I'm not far into the game but from what i read/saw it's feels more like the MC pushing Gabby into it. I always hate that. It's there sexuality and decision what to do with it.

So what I'm getting from your answer is that it's not avoidable. Can you at least avoid persuing them sexualy? It would be a big nogo for me if it was mandatory to get with all the girls in the game.

Reactions: FintheSheep

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm not far into the game but from what i read/saw it's feels more like the MC pushing Gabby into it. I always hate that. It's there sexuality and decision what to do with it.

So what I'm getting from your answer is that it's not avoidable. Can you at least avoid persuing them sexualy? It would be a big nogo for me if it was mandatory to get with all the girls in the game.
IIRC, she is more being 'pushed' into polyamory, not 'bisexuality' (there are no lesbians here). The problem was that while she liked girls, she didn't want to give up the dick, but she thought monogamy was the only option, so the 'convincing' was to get her to accept that it was okay to date both of them at the same time, not push her into liking girls.

Some of the stories seem connected, so I can't say how much of that would be mandatory.

Goblina Lover

May 20, 2017
ive been stuck for months

how do i "have a serious talk with Gabby" if i can just "chat"
how do i get "gabby's panties"
how do i get closer to Gabby when i cant get past 20
how do i find rick's wife
only character i have been able to consistently progress is Andrea

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
You were right, it didn't
Quick check to see if I nailed it down Kaine1994
This is a hotfix that *only* attempts to fix the exception happening on auto-save.

- - - -

Reactions: Kaine1994

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
ive been stuck for months

how do i "have a serious talk with Gabby" if i can just "chat"
how do i get "gabby's panties"
how do i get closer to Gabby when i cant get past 20
how do i find rick's wife
only character i have been able to consistently progress is Andrea
If you're lost there's a bunch of guides for various girls questlines here:

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
Any how to unlocks wallpaper quickly? I feel like I've done the swimming pool one already but i didnt unlock any of them

4.10 star(s) 114 Votes