Ren'Py - Abandoned - Paradise Pool [Ch.2] [Alxndraa]

1. 3.00 star(s)

desmosome

[Ch.2]

Well, I played it just to see what all the bitching is about, so I might as well leave a review.

It's average.

The crybabies got the NTR tag to stick, but you won't find any NTR. You WILL see people having sex that is not the MC, but there is no jealousy involved, nor is there any relationship to be destroyed, at least for any of those scenes at this point in the story. If you are the typical harem kid, obviously, you will not like seeing those scenes. You can avoid all the thots and sluts and try to go for the "pure" girls, but you will not have much of any content at that point.

Moving on. There are no problems with the English. The dialogues are on the natural side of things. The visuals are slightly above average HS. The gameplay is pretty basic sandbox type of deal where you just do a lot of clicks to end up with a mostly linear story. All in all, everything is decidedly average. The main issue I had was that it's just kind of boring. The story is basically a slice of life thing with no meaningful core plot to follow.

So who will not find this game all that compelling? People looking for actual NTR. People looking for safe space harems. People looking for interesting plots. Who might enjoy it? People who are fine with a sexual freedom. People who won't judge girls for enjoying sex. People who like slice of life stories that revolve mostly around character interactions. For me, it just didn't quite have a hook to keep me interested.