BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
yGLsin.png

Overview:
Paradise Pool is an adult dating-sim/visual novel that centers around a former Olympic swimmer who sustained an injury and was forced to drop out of the 2019 Olympics. After losing his scholarship, he was able to find a job working as a swim teacher at a local indoor pool. There, he meets many new friends and develops erotic relationships with his clients.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-08
Release Date: 2021-09-23
Developer: Alxndraa -
Censored: No
Version: Ch.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

gVznhu.gif uSnx5d (1).jpg t_p674.gif 8agM3S.jpg BNCC0o.jpg uSnx5d.jpg screenshot0002.png screenshot0001.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Paradise Pool [Ch.1] [Alxndraa] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win Size: 771 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 160 MB

Original Mac Size: 753 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 143 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Thank BaasB for another great share.

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Finally a different concept. Nothing extraordinary, but still a different plot. Looks nice, if solid it may be worthy of patronage.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Ok who is the mc cause the redhead is with one guy and then the blonde is with another guy so thats 1 to many dicks in a game with a harem tag.
It's exactly what it means when you said "1 to many dicks" which means there's a hidden specific tag hiding in there somewhere lol.:ROFLMAO:

EDIT: Those facepalms keep them coming I feel the love. :LOL:

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Ok who is the mc cause the redhead is with one guy and then the blonde is with another guy so thats 1 to many dicks in a game with a harem tag.
the MC is the dude in the last preview pic. and yes your right. the blonde girl will give a BJ to one guy in the locker room and then we see some other dude get laid.
and here's stuff like this... be warned
so yup too many dicks for me to care about this game.

from what i can gather from the image folders this is mostly a everyone fucks everyone kinda game. also needs an NTR tag since some things you can only see if you choose being ok with NTR such as the above picture.

then there's the sandbox management type stuff which is bad in general but eh i was willing to overlook that. everything else not so much either way not for me.

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
the MC is the dude in the last preview pic. and yes your right. the blonde girl will give a BJ to one guy in the locker room and then we see some other dude get laid.

from what i can gather from the image folders this is mostly a everyone fucks everyone kinda game. also needs an NTR tag since some things you can only see if you choose being ok with NTR such as the above picture.

then there's the sandbox management type stuff which is bad in general but eh i was willing to overlook that. everything else not so much either way not for me.
Thanks for your sacrifice, another HareNtr? :unsure:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Well looks like another dev tying to cater to all but losing to many..... Thanks look-see for saving the rest of us the trouble of downloading another game full of hidden ntr cause devs hate to be upfront from the start these last few months.....
Thanks for your sacrifice, another HareNtr? :unsure:
np but to be fair to developer. i shoulda looked at the dev notes first.

the first two girl bio seems ok. the last three shoulda gve me some warning:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
np but to be fair to developer. i shoulda looked at the dev notes first.

the first two girl bio seems ok. the last three shoulda gve me some warning:LOL:
The problem is the harem tag being on a game like this. It lures harem plyers in only to be shocked by hidden content that should not be in a game with a harem tag. It is starting to be a habit from some of these devs to deceive. It's like they get off on creating drama in the forums by posting this crap.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
The problem is the harem tag being on a game like this. It lures harem plyers in only to be shocked by hidden content that should not be in a game with a harem tag. It is starting to be a habit from some of these devs to deceive. It's like they get off on creating drama in the forums by posting this crap.
i think it falls on one of those technical definition thing.

when we see harem tag we think/hope MC bangs alot of girls for himself.

however a harem tag can be added as long as mc gets more then one girl. technically theres nothing saying they cant have other guys before they become MC's.

and trust me i dont like defending this but i can see why it has a harem tag.

but i agree with you Harem focused players will not like this game.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017

Thank you for your sacrifice my friend may your eyes RIP. gifntext-gif.gif

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
i think it falls on one of those technical definition thing.

when we see harem tag we think/hope MC bangs alot of girls for himself.

however a harem tag can be added as long as mc gets more then one girl. technically theres nothing saying they cant have other guys before they become MC's.

and trust me i dont like defending this but i can see why it has a harem tag.

but i agree with you Harem focused players will not like this game.
no and these devs are pulling this shit. luring people in with wanted tags while leaving out the tags that drive people away. Granted I understand what the harem tags means but these devs are using it as a ploy to sucker people. I now have 2 games in the works and unlike these devs pulling this shit I am not gonna lie or deceive anyone. Devs need to be upfront and honest about their content from post 1.

i sense sometihing not right at preview pic
Yea these is a lot that aint right in those images try reading other posts and you'll know to walk away if your a harem player.

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
no and these devs are pulling this shit. luring people in with wanted tags while leaving out the tags that drive people away. Granted I understand what the harem tags means but these devs are using it as a ploy to sucker people. I now have 2 games in the works and unlike these devs pulling this shit I am not gonna lie or deceive anyone. Devs need to be upfront and honest about their content from post 1.

Yea these is a lot that aint right in those images try reading other posts and you'll know to walk away if your a harem player.
Some people say that with only 3 girls you have a harem :ROFLMAO:, the rest of the girls can cheat you . haha :unsure: :cautious:

https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/

Reactions: DrFree
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote