3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
Are you having the problem with the images not showing up in the online version or did you download the game?
Essentially everything in the prologue prior to meeting the boss is just an empty black box.
Afterwards it works but then it bugs out in various establishments again.

Yes the DL Version and I am using Firefox but also tried it with Chrome.

Peanut Games

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2022
Essentially everything in the prologue prior to meeting the boss is just an empty black box.
Afterwards it works but then it bugs out in various establishments again.

Yes the DL Version and I am using Firefox but also tried it with Chrome.
Is it possible that you are opening an old version with the new index.html? I can't think of any other possibility right now.

Deepblume63

Jan 17, 2019
What is with newer Html games and not reconsidering mobile users? The UI for the menu is literally blocking 1/4 of the entire screen, this would be easilly remedied if the devs added a hide button, its the 3rd game in a row that has terrible UI for mobile user

sp3cial

Oct 21, 2017
What is with newer Html games and not reconsidering mobile users? The UI for the menu is literally blocking 1/4 of the entire screen, this would be easilly remedied if the devs added a hide button, its the 3rd game in a row that has terrible UI for mobile user
Unfortunately, this is not as easy as it sounds at first thought. Many things cannot simply be mapped 1:1. That's why you actually need a completely separate UI for the mobile view. You can also see from the fact that you can't simply play a PC game on a mobile phone (let's ignore the performance for a moment).

I'm trying that myself right now. And it's really not easy. Especially when you start with things like tables that need a certain width. Tablets like iPads are still somewhat ok. Especially in widescreen mode. But mobile phones in portrait mode simply can't display some things. Especially if you have more than just text and images.

So I wouldn't expect most of the games here to be mobile friendly.

Peanut Games

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2022
This is our first game and we never thought of mobile UI when we started. Even though it came to our mind later, if you don't set it at the beginning of the project, you have to rework all the pages later. It is a very demanding situation and we are not thinking about making this game mobile friendly at the moment.

Deepblume63

Jan 17, 2019
This is our first game and we never thought of mobile UI when we started. Even though it came to our mind later, if you don't set it at the beginning of the project, you have to rework all the pages later. It is a very demanding situation and we are not thinking about making this game mobile friendly at the moment.
Maybe in the future would consider having it mapped with Mobile? Cause thats how i usually play Html games in general

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes