3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
working in the cafe they said you get paid 20+tips you get 50 and no tips

washing your face dont rise the hygiene (it say it does)
it dont allow to shower with hygiene 80 or more until at what i see

after asking for a promotion and get cum on the face, you still have it no matter if you wash your face or shower

running or swimming dont increase fitness

Last edited:
Reactions: Peanut Games

Peanut Games

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2022
working in the cafe they said you get paid 20+tips you get 50 and no tips

washing your face dont rise the hygiene (it say it does)
it dont allow to shower with hygiene 80 or more until at what i see

after asking for a promotion and get cum on the face, you still have it no matter if you wash your face or shower

running or swimming dont increase fitness
Oh, I noticed when you said it. In 0.1.1 we increased the income to reduce the difficulty of the game, but I forgot to change it in the conversation with Richard. Thanks :)

If your hygiene is above 50, washing your face does not increase your hygiene in the current version. If it is above 70, you will receive a notification saying "you do not need to take a shower".

Running increases your fitness value up to a maximum of 10.

After you said it, I tried again wherever you can wash your face. You get rid of the cum on your face. If the problem you are experiencing has not been resolved, we would be very grateful if you could show it by sending a screenshot on Dicord :)

Also you said "no tips". Is there an error that I can't understand?

1707248953755.png

Last edited:

Peanut Games

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2022
Needs a little more polish, like "go outside" button in the hotel room and "go back home" from the street, because clicking 5 times to go outside and 5 more to go back in isn't fun, but overall good demo
Yes, you are right about this. We thought adding details would look nice, but after playing around a bit, we realized that unnecessary details were annoying. We will fix it in next versions. Thanks! :love:

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
the cum in the face thing like at the 10th day it finally came off washing the face

Peanut Games

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2022
i mean the amount of money, as you displayed there when you start you get 50+x tips nut you only get 50 y just checked with 80 per shift you get the tips
Okay, I found the problem and fixed it.

the cum in the face thing like at the 10th day it finally came off washing the face
I will check again during the day and upload the bugfix in about 10-12 hours.

Peanut Games

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2022
Paradise [V0.1.1b] updated!

What did we fix?

- Tips were only appearing in text, we fixed it.
- Even though our income before receiving the promotion was $50, it showed $20 in Richard's text. Fixed.
- Now, when you take a shower, if there is cum on your face, you get rid of it.

Just download the bugfix .html and replace it with what's inside the game folder.
Also, thank you for your great support. We will continue our development process at full speed with you!

cooldevo

Jan 30, 2021
Yes, you are right about this. We thought adding details would look nice, but after playing around a bit, we realized that unnecessary details were annoying. We will fix it in next versions. Thanks! :love:
Having it be done once, to show the steps the first time, I don't think would be a problem. Then could add a 'quicker' travel from the front of hotel. You could also add random encounters if going in the manual way, or bypassing it all direct to the room.

Not knowing the way the game is planned, but the MC could "bump" into people in the bar/elevator/lobby, and they become friends, random sexual partners, or friends with benefits, or whatever. If you intend on having friends in the game, they could meet and get to know the front desk woman, for example.. and even after you move into more substantial housing (if that's a thing) they can stick around for whatever... girls nights out, slumber parties, etc.. Perhaps even an optional branch of becoming a roommate with a friend you meet there, if the MC chooses. There's a lot of things you could add in those extra steps to give the player something to do.

Peanut Games

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2022
Having it be done once, to show the steps the first time, I don't think would be a problem. Then could add a 'quicker' travel from the front of hotel. You could also add random encounters if going in the manual way, or bypassing it all direct to the room.

Not knowing the way the game is planned, but the MC could "bump" into people in the bar/elevator/lobby, and they become friends, random sexual partners, or friends with benefits, or whatever. If you intend on having friends in the game, they could meet and get to know the front desk woman, for example.. and even after you move into more substantial housing (if that's a thing) they can stick around for whatever... girls nights out, slumber parties, etc.. Perhaps even an optional branch of becoming a roommate with a friend you meet there, if the MC chooses. There's a lot of things you could add in those extra steps to give the player something to do.
We were already considering adding random encounters. The ideas you gave helped us understand what we should do. Thanks for advices!

Lednacek

May 26, 2017
I wanted to comment on the first release, but forgot. Hotel costs 50$ per week, but a yoga mat costs 200$. What kind of messed up world do you live in? Make it at least a little bit realistic.

Reactions: Peanut Games

Peanut Games

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2022
I wanted to comment on the first release, but forgot. Hotel costs 50$ per week, but a yoga mat costs 200$. What kind of messed up world do you live in? Make it at least a little bit realistic.
We did it that way so it wouldn't be grindy but you're right. $50 per week is too low. I noted it, will edit it in the next version

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Unfortunately, again just a mediocre start.
In the hotel room, an error message pops up every second click (Error: localStorage quota exceeded). Having to constantly click away is annoying, even if the game continues afterwards.
Due to this error it is also not possible to save in-game. Only external storage is possible.
Too many dead ends where you can click on something, but then only the message appears that it is not yet implemented. For example the beach bar.
A small message about this before you click on it would be very desirable. The back button, which already works, is very helpful for her. In other games you often really end up on the sidelines at this point.
Extreme logic error: After the call, our MC is kidnapped and fucked directly from the hotel counter without the hotel reacting or asking MC any questions the next morning?
Continuity error: The first raise in the cafe requires a BJ without the boss making any advances first? No verbal innuendo? No accidental touching when the boss has to push past the counter?
Too many useless clicks. Either a fast travel function to get to work straight away from the hotel instead of having to do 4-5 clicks, or make these places more interesting with random options earlier than is currently the case. I'm on day 32 before I was able to experience anything new here. This allows the player to decide whether to fast travel or grind in the hope of triggering an event. These don’t necessarily have to be sexual either.
Approaching day 32. Her boss hasn't done anything in ages. It doesn't have to be the weekly BJ to get her money. But he just doesn't have a story.
Error: Work should cost 20 energy. However, 40 is often deducted so that you can only complete 2 shifts.
Mistake: You still have sperm on your face after the shower.
Too simple: Once the action on the balcony has been unlocked, you can do it several times a day to grind your stats extremely. However, there is a limit to how many points you can generate. Consequently, there is no subsequent action here.
Day 49: I took a look at the pictures folder. I didn't experience the three groping or the sex in the park, otherwise I discovered everything.
Conclusion: Way too much grind. Too little story. Make the MC and some NPC's more interesting. Allow more reactions to flow. For example, the receptionist when MC comes out of the elevator after sex. This also provokes reactions on the street. Does the hotel fear for its reputation, or does it charge more rent but also get clients in return?
Positive: Some of the selected pictures were new to me, even if I have seen others before. The girl from Dildo1 is cute and so is the girl in the elevator. But if you take these as a reference, the groping pictures don't fit the figure. A little more continuity in the image selection would be desirable.

I would currently give it 2 out of 5 stars, but hope for more.

nevyn

Aug 9, 2017
alright, i can't find any way to increase corruption or local corruption over 3 and 9 respectively

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
i'm not really sure what i'm supposed to do. The quests button says to go to my room and pick up the phone. I don't see any option to do so.. I just work in the cafe and go to the gym and nothing every happens.

Peanut Games

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2022
Unfortunately, again just a mediocre start.
In the hotel room, an error message pops up every second click (Error: localStorage quota exceeded). Having to constantly click away is annoying, even if the game continues afterwards.
Due to this error it is also not possible to save in-game. Only external storage is possible.
Too many dead ends where you can click on something, but then only the message appears that it is not yet implemented. For example the beach bar.
A small message about this before you click on it would be very desirable. The back button, which already works, is very helpful for her. In other games you often really end up on the sidelines at this point.
Extreme logic error: After the call, our MC is kidnapped and fucked directly from the hotel counter without the hotel reacting or asking MC any questions the next morning?
Continuity error: The first raise in the cafe requires a BJ without the boss making any advances first? No verbal innuendo? No accidental touching when the boss has to push past the counter?
Too many useless clicks. Either a fast travel function to get to work straight away from the hotel instead of having to do 4-5 clicks, or make these places more interesting with random options earlier than is currently the case. I'm on day 32 before I was able to experience anything new here. This allows the player to decide whether to fast travel or grind in the hope of triggering an event. These don’t necessarily have to be sexual either.
Approaching day 32. Her boss hasn't done anything in ages. It doesn't have to be the weekly BJ to get her money. But he just doesn't have a story.
Error: Work should cost 20 energy. However, 40 is often deducted so that you can only complete 2 shifts.
Mistake: You still have sperm on your face after the shower.
Too simple: Once the action on the balcony has been unlocked, you can do it several times a day to grind your stats extremely. However, there is a limit to how many points you can generate. Consequently, there is no subsequent action here.
Day 49: I took a look at the pictures folder. I didn't experience the three groping or the sex in the park, otherwise I discovered everything.
Conclusion: Way too much grind. Too little story. Make the MC and some NPC's more interesting. Allow more reactions to flow. For example, the receptionist when MC comes out of the elevator after sex. This also provokes reactions on the street. Does the hotel fear for its reputation, or does it charge more rent but also get clients in return?
Positive: Some of the selected pictures were new to me, even if I have seen others before. The girl from Dildo1 is cute and so is the girl in the elevator. But if you take these as a reference, the groping pictures don't fit the figure. A little more continuity in the image selection would be desirable.

I would currently give it 2 out of 5 stars, but hope for more.
Can you post the error messages on discord or directly here? No one who tested it, including me, has encountered such an error. Also, we know that the story is short at the moment. With the updates, we will focus on the story and the characters as much as possible.

Thank you for your detailed feedback. I took note of all of them

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes