VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Paradox [Ch. 1] [RoyalCandy]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Prokopije

Based on CH1 release.
    Very bad start.
    Naive plot, writing is not good enough to capture attention. MC is extremely non-likeable, definitely not character you(well, at least I) want to play as.
    Some of the models looks nice, some looks less nice, but in general I don't have big objections in that department. Renders are quite solid as well.
    Biggest flaw and deal-breaker is unavoidable sexual content.
    Would not recommend to others.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Jaango

Good start. But it's kinetical at the moment not that many choices to make. But it's not a problem because story plot is good. Renders are above average. Is Tabitha annoying ? Yeah she is annoying she talks a looot :LOL:. Just kidding she is funny. Game got humor but it's not for everyone some may take it as annoying. Writing is not bad. Game got some smooth animations. Overall it's a good start. Game is worth playing. Looking forward to next updates. As long as the story is good I don't care about the linear/kinetical plot
  3. 5.00 star(s)

kerasyn

Since this is just the beginning of this game, there is really not much to say against it, but anyways here we go:

con:

- This is based on my personal opinion, but the looks of the MC is kinda weird for me (reminds me of an ape) no front tho and ofc it's different for each person

- animated scenes
    (its nor a con but neither a pro. The animated scenes look pretty regular to me iykwim, like it's nothing where you would say "damn son I've never seen something amazing like this" so yeah, it seems okay to me)
    pro:
    - soundtrack epic af
    (As expected from Royal Candy)

- graphics/performance
    (again my personal opinion is, it's a bit better than in NMM. The females look resplendend, at least those who were introduces)

- story
    (not much to say, expect it's going into an interesting direction)

- mc personality
    [looks excluded, he knows how to fight and is not (as for now) a wimp who gets a beating ]

So anyway as of now it is pretty decent overall even tho it's short (duuh its the first chapter what is one expecting) and maybe there will be more fetishes in the following releases (maybe Incest :sneaky:).

Thanks for the release and keep up the good work