• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Paradox [Ch. 1] [RoyalCandy]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

X0R

Stay a Mystery, it’s Better.
Aug 5, 2016
1560363_promo.png

Overview:
This is a sci-fi visual novel and the events are taking place both in the future (+100 years from now) and the present times.
You'll be playing as an agent, that works for a company who controls time. Their main goal is to save the humanity from horrible events.
Your job as an agent will be to go back in time and eliminate a target, however things get complicated when you realize that, this is not the usual type of target.

Good luck, saving the humanity.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-10
Release Date: 2021-12-10
Developer: RoyalCandy - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: Ch. 1
Other Games: Here
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Unofficial port made by estrada777
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).jpg ezgif.com-gif-maker.jpg ezgif.com-gif-maker (2).jpg ezgif.com-gif-maker (3).jpg ezgif.com-gif-maker (4).jpg ezgif.com-gif-maker (6).jpg 136_phone.png 242.png

Last edited by a moderator:

EmsPsyBr

Dec 26, 2019
No more secrets is a game that i really liked if this one has the same quality as it is success!

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
I like sc-fi and other games by this dev so I'm eager to try this out,but could you tell us how the release schedule will look like between this and NMM?
Also,Good luck with the game!
NMM will be monthly updated, while this one every two or three months. At least till I can afford to pay the guy who is posing the characters a better sallary for him to quit his job, because for this game I only write the text, light the scenes and do the animations. The heavy work it's not done by me.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes