VN Ren'Py Abandoned Paradox [Ch. 1] [RoyalCandy]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes
Mar 15, 2018
This appears to be really nice, I do apreciate that the dialogues are mostly kept in one row.

But plz overthink Your lightning settings, this flat and soft light upfront is kindo atmosphere-killer.

Maybe try kindo soft blueisch from the front and really hard orange as a keylight. That might improve a lot.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Sci-fi? Check.
Dev is RC, who's games i enjoy? Check

That's really all I needed to know that this game is going to be good. Though that overview does sounds interesting on it's own. Really makes you curious and want to find out what's going on, especially with time shenanigans.

Reactions: _exodus_

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I'm overall please with chapter, the last couple of games I played that involved time traveling has some huge disappointments. I think this game so far is well developed. Unique cast of character, Tabitha and Madi are total beauties, and my opinion of the main character balanced out towards the end of the chapter. The story seems legit, the UI is good and the music fits well. (y)

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
Well I can already see where this is heading... this is nearly exactly like that movie with Ethan Hawke, Predestination, I mean the title of the game is Paradox which was basically the exact point of the other story, a self-fulfilling paradoxical prophecy. So my assumption is the MC is his own father via Tabitha, he was sent back in time to stop the Great Quake only for him to inevitably be the one to cause it, probably in retaliation of them killing or trying to kill Tabitha, I also assume the person that stopped Vanya from killing him is likely his own future self that created the agency to basically satisfy the loop that lead to his birth, or perhaps Tabitha herself, keeping the cycle of the Paradox going.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes