VN Ren'Py Abandoned Paradox [Ch. 1] [RoyalCandy]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
Well let's hope that's not the case cause if it is then you pretty much spoiled the game for alot of people.
I don't see why I would be the one to have spoiled the game, considering it would mean the Dev copied the storyline of a movie and thus it would mean the game spoiled itself by being too much alike another per-existing story.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I don't see why I would be the one to have spoiled the game, considering it would mean the Dev copied the storyline of a movie and thus it would mean the game spoiled itself by being too much alike another per-existing story.
You do realize not everyone watched that movie right? , I for one have not.. Of course for those who have watched it the story itself would spoil the game by default but those who haven't watched the movie would have no idea what the story could potentially be.. But you making everyone aware of that potential spoils it for us.. A spoiler alert is needed for post like that you see but alas I still hope the game hasn't been spoiled for everyone in its first release.

Reactions: KrusherKev

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
You do realize not everyone watched that movie right? , I for one have not.. Of course for those who have watched it the story itself would spoil the game by default but those who haven't watched the movie would have no idea what the story could potentially be.. But you making everyone aware of that potential spoils it for us.. A spoiler alert is needed for post like that you see but alas I still hope the game hasn't been spoiled for everyone in its first release.
It's fine. I haven't watched the movie either and I'm not going to so I won't be influenced by it.

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020
UF_08.jpg

PARADOX

I'll be just honest. It's not good. This week I had a fight with Marc (the guy who has done the renders for the first chapter), about the fact that in January he didn't do a single render and the fact that he convinced me to start this project with him and now he doesn't want to continue. I'm not sure what he was expecting from this game, maybe he was expecting that after one Chapter, the page will get 10.000 new patrons or who knows.

However what I know is that I love the story and I do want to continue it, but for the time being I can only allocate one hour/day for this project without affecting the development of the No More Money game.
But don't worry, I'm already talking to someone that I've worked in the past on different projects to take on this project. We'll meet next week and discuss and I'll let you know how things go.

Best regards,
Jason

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
View attachment 1635274

PARADOX

I'll be just honest. It's not good. This week I had a fight with Marc (the guy who has done the renders for the first chapter), about the fact that in January he didn't do a single render and the fact that he convinced me to start this project with him and now he doesn't want to continue. I'm not sure what he was expecting from this game, maybe he was expecting that after one Chapter, the page will get 10.000 new patrons or who knows.

However what I know is that I love the story and I do want to continue it, but for the time being I can only allocate one hour/day for this project without affecting the development of the No More Money game.
But don't worry, I'm already talking to someone that I've worked in the past on different projects to take on this project. We'll meet next week and discuss and I'll let you know how things go.

Best regards,
Jason
Kudos to Jason for wanting to continue the game even after the other dude walked out on this project.

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020

Hi guys,
How are you doing? I hope everybody had a productive week.
First of all I want to thank all my patrons for the support in the past months. I could see a big improvement both on the income and the patrons number, which is great.
Some of you already know this, but either in March or April I plan to buy another rendering machine so that there won't be any more delays because the machine won't be able to finish the animations in time, so your support means a lot since the machine is really expensive.

PARADOX
I hate to do this, but unfortunately I will have to put the game on hold, till I can find a reliable help or since I can do this job full time. I shouldn't have started the project yet, but I got convinced too easily and now I'm in this hole trying to explain you, why I have started a project I cannot continue.
The text for the second chapter is done, but there are a lot of renders and nobody to do them and I really don't want to take development time from No More Money.
Best regards,
Jason

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Too bad this has been abandoned. Cool sci-fi VNs with great visuals are rare, and this really looked like it could be a true winner. Oh, well.
Happy news......you might be in luck with getting this great game back at some point.....there is a POSSIBILITY that this game might be worked on again once the developer has completed his current project. It would be great if that does happen, but prob would not occur until perhaps 2025 or 2026, as current project "No More Money" will be in active development until then. Can only hope and try to convince RC that "Paradox" is worth his time and talent :)

Reactions: Holdos

Nmber naine

May 25, 2019
I remember that this happened because No more money received the most votes for intensive development in the survey results.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
yes, we can!
poor, poor women. nature treated them unfairly. a man, if he tries, can be his own father. and a woman can never be her own mother.
why is that? Sure you can, just give birth to yourself! For that to happen you have to travel to the past, which is much harder then giving birth to yourself for men & women!

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
why is that? Sure you can, just give birth to yourself! For that to happen you have to travel to the past, which is much harder then giving birth to yourself for men & women!
I don't have enough imagination for this =) about being your own father - when you impregnate a woman, you are present in one instance - that is, it is you who give sex to the woman. then you go back to your time. then you are born and again remain in a single copy - the balance has come together. a woman cannot be both mother and daughter at the same time. the balance is not right. - one soul in two bodies? nonsence! sorry buddy.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes