4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Doner077

Apr 25, 2018
1721834716417.png

The sex scene with Zoh subtracts you 50 gold if you just let the dialogue continue by clicking on it xd

The game is good with amazing art. But as a note there is bugs that the dev needs to fix, which can be done later. I would suggest adding a gallery option tho

run_666

Feb 8, 2024
Seems to be quite buggy and some of the flags are not set right when interacting with characters. The guard threw me in jail then disappeared in new game without Lyrae showing up, even though she's supposed to. After talking to the latter I've had characters disappear when interacted with for no reason.
HEy there! I didnt knew about that! I'm still trying to solve all the bugs. Gonna take a look on that.
But thank you so much for letting me know that, it ended up going through the tests without me noticing.

but I hope that despite the bugs you enjoyed the game

run_666

Feb 8, 2024
View attachment 3862729
I am getting stuck here. No way to advance the dialogue. I can exit using the X on the top right but when i do sprite stop showing up when i click on a character
Hey there!. I didnt knew this is happening (and I have no idea how to solve it tho )
I'm gonna add to the list of bugs to fix in the next update try to talk with another character, save, close the game and open again. Probably its going to help.

but, again. I'm sorry for the bug. gonna try to fix it

Hope you're have some fun despite that

Reactions: Doner077

run_666

Feb 8, 2024
You need to find mint and lemon before talk to her otherwise game get stuck. Go rest for a day and then find mint and lemon. You can check the hint demon from the inventory.
Oh! thank you to help them solve it. I was thinking it was some bug I didnt fixed

run_666

Feb 8, 2024
View attachment 3862809

The sex scene with Zoh subtracts you 50 gold if you just let the dialogue continue by clicking on it xd

The game is good with amazing art. But as a note there is bugs that the dev needs to fix, which can be done later. I would suggest adding a gallery option tho

Hey!!! Thank you so much for letting me know about this bug I'll add to the list to fix for the next update

About the gallery, it's already planned for 0.3 update. I just need to learn how to do it in a good way.

I hope you had enjoyed the game despite that!

Reactions: Doner077
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes