5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Leslie56

Mar 12, 2018
I am cought in the endles loop. She got the soul back and is used as sex slave. How can i break it? If i talk with the mayor it just got the abduction and fucking the Earl. Did talk with him for 5 times. What do i miss here?
Thanks
I'm having the exact same problem. Anyone have any idea what to do after this?

antispammy

Aug 4, 2017
Some time passed but some people asked about a translation of 0.
Took a while but I found it in another f95 thread.
Here you go :
Contains
Circle Kame Arms Devicer!+V1.4D English-Complete.7z
Circle Kame Parallel Fantasy English-Complete.7z
Circle Kame Parallel Fantasy IF+ V2.2 English.7z
Circle Kame Parallel Fantasy Zero+ English-Complete.7z
Circle KameF4 -Fatal Fate, and a Final Fist V2.1.7z

And a couple of other stuff in japanese, so its pretty nice.
Can confirm Zero+ is translated. Get it while you still can.

Hungry4More

May 8, 2018
for those stuck after her abduction and use as sex slave:
use save editor n get lot of aphrodasiacs and 1 million gold... get large lust values.. i had around 700 dunno if its compulsory
go to village n talk to mayor>after 1st time his dialog changes to 'do u have more stories to tell me'
do it 10-12 times... afterwards go to inn at capital on right side u see 2 men go to them.. she will eavesdrop n hear about travel pass n then u can get it from there.... the small hut directly below the cemetery in city is where u buy the pass (the option is in japanese 2nd one i think with 10k written in between..........
side note: while a sex slave, u can get alternate bad ends
1)ofc sex slave of noble
2)sex slave of orcs ( get defeated by super orcs 10-12 times they'll put u in prison dont escape)
3)sex slave of brothel(left side of capital where it says looking for girl) & proceed to become famous 10gold girl prostitute

Reactions: misjebaka

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
In the translated version of Zero, I don't know what to do on the 'good' path where you win the arena fight. I grinded enough to go and beat that dragon with the special sword, and said I can call on him when needed. But... Well, now what? Where is there to go? I can't seem to continue the story in any way.

josten764

Jul 22, 2017
Some time passed but some people asked about a translation of 0.
Took a while but I found it in another f95 thread.

Contains

The translated version of Zero+ is v1.1. The untranslated version in the first post is Zero (no plus?) v2.2. Which one is newer?

Also the english version (Zero+ v1.1) seems to have bugs in combat. Defeated enemies don't disappear visually. Anyone else notice this and know how to fix?

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Contains

This is awesome, I never knew there was a PF Zero, but I am truly hung on Parallel Fantasy Zero+ I can not for the life of me figure out what i should do. I mean I beat the game in just 25 min or so I was back on the boat, and only H-scene if you call it that i saw was the strip search in the third city.

If anyone has the walkthrough for this is would really be great. I am like totally lost as to how to get things going, I mean I know there is more in the game than that :)

I mean I finished the translation as some of it was missing, map 35 mostly, and a few other tid bits in scripts were still Japanese, and three or four other little places I had to quick fix.

So I know there is a quite a bit in the game H-scene wise, but I am not finding it while playing.

I know there was a walkthrough made for it, but all the links I have found were dead. ( If someone has it and could share it that would be great)

EDIT >>> I got it finally to take off, had to lose a few more battle's and then lose a few more, but seems to be doing something now :)

Last edited:

nelason

Jan 2, 2020
for those stuck after her abduction and use as sex slave:
use save editor n get lot of aphrodasiacs and 1 million gold... get large lust values.. i had around 700 dunno if its compulsory
go to village n talk to mayor>after 1st time his dialog changes to 'do u have more stories to tell me'
do it 10-12 times... afterwards go to inn at capital on right side u see 2 men go to them.. she will eavesdrop n hear about travel pass n then u can get it from there.... the small hut directly below the cemetery in city is where u buy the pass (the option is in japanese 2nd one i think with 10k written in between..........
side note: while a sex slave, u can get alternate bad ends
1)ofc sex slave of noble
2)sex slave of orcs ( get defeated by super orcs 10-12 times they'll put u in prison dont escape)
3)sex slave of brothel(left side of capital where it says looking for girl) & proceed to become famous 10gold girl prostitute
To add to this reply, you had to meet the dude who sends you to an alternative world again , then he will provide 2 choices, you need to choose the first one ( send you back to the first world) and go down to fight the demon king... and that's all) by the way, u need to work at the brothel as many time as you can until the choice to come out to chat with those 2 dudes in the inn for prostitution, after a few times of prostitution he will raise the gold demand to 200k, the fastest way to earn is sex with the green dude in the morning so u don't have to wait for the switch into night animation

To sum up all the h-scene except the bad end after retrieving your soul (after chat with mayor)
1. the farmer that you hated on the bottom left (beside the shop), 2 scenes
2. chat with the mayor again
3. back to your room and chat with any one of them, 2 scenes
4. orcs,2 scenes
5. prostitution, red dude,2scenes
6. prostitution, anyone other than red dude, 1 scene
7. prostitution in the morning (with the green dude ), 1 scene
8. battle lost on the field, 2 scenes
9. the brothel, 6-7 scenes

as a h-game that smaller than 100 mb , that's a lot

Reactions: misjebaka

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so is there an english version of f4 fatal fate and a final fist i would love a full translation to find what i am doing wrong with yuna. never can get her naked are any thing.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
that's true but probly will not see it for some time i like the games but just wish most had english because learning a nother laugage is hard for me to do.

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
In IF+ i don't know if it's bugged or not but when i try to remove my underwear it acts like it does but she's still wearing the underwear in her model. Ive got the exposure ranked all the way up but she still has the underwear on...Anyone else have this problem?

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Need parrarel fantasy 0+ walkthrough
I never found a walk through I just browsed through this web searching for any help my fellow players might have.

Here is what I found a year or two ago when i was playing maybe help a little.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It is just a mishmash of junk I hunted down while playing.

Jembud69

Oct 30, 2021
I never found a walk through I just browsed through this web searching for any help my fellow players might have.

Here is what I found a year or two ago when i was playing maybe help a little.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It is just a mishmash of junk I hunted down while playing.
Thanks bro

Reactions: taglag
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote