raykun

Jul 12, 2017
I'll just wait till this thing gets a few more builds.....
(Until the Damn "Planned Features" are ready.)

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
Am I the only one who lost one guy in one fight throughout the whole game? ._.
Fighting didn't look that unbalanced, might have to play again to experience it
I never lost a guy. As long as you use the potions from your backpack then the combat is really not hard.

I suspect most people having trouble with the combat never bothered to use a healing potion, or they didn't focus on one enemy at a time.

Not exactly rocket science to win those battles.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
I love it so far the art is so damn good plus the story is very cool and i can not believe that girl died well i think she died if not then i hope nothing bad happens to her.

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
What an amazing experience thus far. I really dig the dark setting, seperating it from other games. I've always been a sucker for medieval themed fantasy games and this one takes the throne now. I wish the dev good luck and eagerly follow their progress.

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
Just finished the prologue and liked the story/setting a lot.
As a fisting-connoisseur I also liked MC's sister's huge gaping vagina a lot.
And I was a bit a disappointed there's no wholesome cuddling with a demon girl (like it is teased in the cover image).

Anyway the following could still be improved:
- Outline artifacts around main character
- A larger cursor or the option to use the system cursor for high-resolution monitors
- A separate audio slider for regular sounds and voices/moans (I play with loudspeakers)
- More background audio in general
- Option to hide the text box (it completely covers the genitals in 1 sex scene)
- Combat UI is clunky and things that are done with 3 clicks could be done in 2
- Combat in general is poorly designed (shallow and extremely RNG-based) - even if cheats are added later, this is not fun
- Animations are OK but not very good and the redhead look like an anteater while sucking MC's dick

Looking forward to future updates despite its' flaws.
Try hitting the "h" key to hide text boxes.

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
I was skeptical at first when I got this game at first, but it managed to drag me inside quickly good job, that is rare with me.

First of all it was sad how it ended :(

Game is clearly rough on edges, that is expected, but presentation/introduction is well done thumbs up for that.
Still battle system is pretty funny and unfinished clearly, but that wasn't the main concentration on this release (from what i can tell).

Definitely another game to wait it's updates released for me. Easily bookmark.

This game has a potential and will grow into fine piece of art soon at this rate. Good luck dev. ;)

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
Finished prologue. What can I say...

First is: I liked the plot, it's great so far.

Second is: Art is totally awesome(non-sexual one), while the art dipicting sex can be quite inconsistent with so many artists working together on it, they are doing great work in keeping it hot. Also I find it a bit lacking in terms of quantity(so to say the scene consists of 3 parts, while art exist only for one of them, or the art doesn't show change described in text for example), but that's probably coz I just got greedy. :LOL:
Btw, when I saw the pic of MC in the battle, I thought it's some old bearded guy with mustache. :LOL:

Third: Battle system... Damage is too random, I passed the first training fight only on the third try with 1 HP, coz I got very lucky))) Also... Why the heck losing practice fight with a friend is giving a game over? Then from what I seen the range of possible damage is way too big, so in the fight with scorpion Kiara got oneshot by scorpion from full HP to like -30 with active shield which should have lessened enemy attack by 30%, also in the final fight of prologue by using same ability I got damage of 15-25 in the first round from the enemies, and 20-50 on the second one(did the enemy crit or something?). After that there is a limit, one enemy can be attacked only twice in the same turn, which makes it impossible to kill one enemy in a single round, was it made deliberately?

Forth: If you somehow misclick and will need to turn back dialogue, every time you press "Back" button the UI will hide the menu and you will need to summon it again to be able to press "Back" button once more.

Update: forgot to mention a few things.
1) Animations, they are well made, expecially I was impressed with moving pedestrians at the background, nice detail. sadly after such a show off I kind of expected every scene to contain at least some of it, so got a bit dissapointed when the next one was static, you rised a bar too high with the first scene)
2) lack of cumshot in Adara's scene, felt it was missing coz kinda waited for it, the image shows before and after but not the moment itself. Also X-ray option in Kiara's scene lacks the same cumshot, it's not depicted there at all.

Last edited:

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
I didn't even realize you had healing potions, since the game never tells you.
Won all battles with RNG (after some reloads for the bigger monsters).
Potions in a backpack. That is like the most basic concept to combat in an RPG.

When the first combat started I saw the backpack, and so I looked inside. Potions.

I don't think the game needs to really tell to look in your backpack.

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
Is the incest patch really by a third party, or is it one of those "unofficial" patches?

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
World building and story set up is great. The writing is quite good. Not the best prose that could grace a medieval fantasy setting, but it's absolutely better than what most amateur devs could do. The art that is there is nice, but it leaves much to be desired. There are very few illustrations. Some scenes, whether it be sex or not, are described in expressive detail, but there is no CG to go with this. Obviously, not all such scenes need to be illustrated, but there were a few instances where I really felt the absence of the visual element to go along with the text. There is also an issue with having multiple artists with noticably different art styles. This was always something that bothered me, but other games (Roundscape, Seeds of Chaos) show that it can still lead to success.

On the gameplay side, I thought the battle system was decent as a proof of concept. However, it's really barebones. It might have been pretty fun in the few fights we had so far, but without a proper character building system (lvl up, skill tree, equipment) to go along with the combat mechanics, it will quickly become stale.

All in all, this shows a lot of promise. The planned fetishes in the OP painted a rather tame picture, but the story so far is quite gritty and grim. Personally, I would love it if the plot develops the way that I am suspecting it might (corruptive influence on the MC, moral dilemmas, MC in turn being able to corrupt others, etc. etc.).

evil_lep

Nov 3, 2018
Ok dang it, this looks good. Since I am finally over covid, I got time to play games again. Hope it lives up to the hype.

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
I really like the prologue, will be looking for more for sure.
I hope that there will be some gallery in the future.
Also is this scene really in the game bc it looks like I've missed it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can someone tell me what to do to get it?
I hope I haven't missed more, thats why the gallery is needed :D
And some cheat mode would also be nice if the fights get harder ( for multiple play-throughs so doing them I won't waste time on fights or some insta win mode :D)

4.30 star(s) 73 Votes