lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I really like the prologue, will be looking for more for sure.
I hope that there will be some gallery in the future.
Also is this scene really in the game bc it looks like I've missed it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can someone tell me what to do to get it?
I hope I haven't missed more, thats why the gallery is needed :D
And some cheat mode would also be nice if the fights get harder ( for multiple play-throughs so doing them I won't waste time on fights or some insta win mode :D)
That scene is a future teaser of what is to come ;)

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Bugfix - Parasite Black V0.123d

pc mega:

mac mega:

Changelog:
- Removed blue outline on MC sprites.
- Re-did cursor into more 4k-friendlier version.
- Made cursor glow on more clickable stuff (Choice buttons/image buttons) - Nerfed 1st battle Markus' attack a bit, you should never be able to lose 1st battle now if you just spam basic attack.
- Removed some credits' text so that it fits screen w/o scrolling.
- Smoothed out slider thumb corners.
- Fixed scorpion boss hp displaying incorrectly.
- Added sex fx volume slider & pointed all corresponding sounds to it.
- Fixed (removed) gray border around Nijah missionary finish artwork - Moved house tooltips to center-top.

Let us know if you have any other issues! Thank you for your support!

zaeyh

Jun 22, 2021
Will there be any character creation or female protagonist in the future? Just wondering about it ^~^

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Will there be any character creation or female protagonist in the future? Just wondering about it ^~^
Very unlikely due to the nature of the story and limitations (we'd be here forever).

HOWEVER, at key points in the game, you may/should play a different character briefly, so you may play a female character at some point.

Reactions: Tauro Thurius

NotaBullRobo

Nov 24, 2017
The incest patch wont work for me. I have it in the game folder.
Same. It's also weirdly jarring to hear someone refer to you as their "younger oldest friend".

Anyway, now that I played it I want to say you all clearly know what you're doing. There's some technical issues like sounds playing for too long or the combat feeling kind of wonky, but as this is so early in dev that can all be changed.

What I will point out is prologues are kinda bad to have to begin with. No one likes a massive info dump to learn about a place we have no real connection to yet. I'm sure the lore is great, but this early into the story I don't really care about its history. The entry point to your story should always be presenting questions and mysteries, not handing out answers. Your actual start point was really strong, then you lose the momentum completely. I'm still not even quite sure where chronologically the starting point fits into the end of the prologue.

Honestly, I think the real starting point should be the ending sequence to prologue: you show the opening exciting sequence, then our hero waking up with no real recollection as to what the fuck happened for us to survive. If you want you can re-use the work you've already done to have the player try to remember what happened in "fragments" jumping across different scenes from the prologue when asked in the beginning, but only truly remembering what happened later in the story.

Last edited:

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Dark Fantasy?

921.jpg

I'm in!

PS: Art is looking great btw!

EDIT: Well I gave it a try and the art is definitely pretty neat... for the women lol The men look kinda weird, not gonna lie. Also, is there several artists involved? I went to the pleasure district where you can have sex with that tanned woman and she looked very different in the sex scene compared to her standing picture... Aside from that the sex animation was also very laggy for me and the moaning sound effects of Regina just kept on replaying even after the scene where you peek on her.

Last edited:
Reactions: dumbass55

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
The second fight in the fort is unpassable for me. Did I miss an opportunity to level up?
No level ups here, you need to save some 50 HP potions for this fight and use Kiara's weaken ability on enemies before hitting them. 30% HP potions are almost useless currently since maximum amount of HP party has is too little to change the flow of fight, while at the same time in a lot of situations it's more advantageous to use attack to finish off one of the enemies then to heal and pass chance to attack, the only exception if the one low on HP is MC.

Last edited:

Peccable

Dec 18, 2018
No level ups here, you need to save some potions for this fight and use Kiara's weaken ability on enemies before hitting them.
Funny, I guess I just hurried with my post. Planned the fight better and got through it. You advice was great though.

Sep 9, 2020
i've tried several different dialogue choices, but i only get the same sex scenes?

-peek (bath)
-don't knock, peek again (masturbating)
-go to tavern (handjob)
-dont go to tavern (missionary/doggy)
-accept proposition from tomgirl (cowgirl)
-talk to tomgirl at the mines (blowjob)

am i missing anything so far? i feel like that's it for sexual content

4.30 star(s) 73 Votes