RetroGuy

Nov 26, 2022
• PLEASE ADD A *SKIP* BUTTON it's really, really needed.
It is possible to skip but ir's a bit hidden option. Enable it in the menu options and press Control during the game.
A visible button would be nice however

I feel the character models are really amazing and gorgeous so it really irritates me when the sex scenes don't make use these gorgeous 2D models and instead shift to totally different 2.5D art
I guess that inconsistent art style in the scenes is the result of different artists coming and leaving in the project. If it's really so then not much can be done about it, I'm afraid. But I would like to hear the official story.

Reactions: Ntrsugar

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I guess that inconsistent art style in the scenes is the result of different artists coming and leaving in the project. If it's really so then not much can be done about it, I'm afraid. But I would like to hear the official story.
There's 3 different artists who work in different 'lanes'
-One will only do sex scenes.
-One will only do sprites, etc.

We used to have previous artists and just let them draw what we needed, when we needed it on the condition it stayed in tone etc, but this resulted in messy, disjointed artwork that we've spent months cleaning up, so we switched over to the lanes system - It's the only way to feasibly have multiple artists working on a project and get a hold of some artistic cohesion.

It simply wouldn't be possible to make a game of this scale letting 1 artist do everything.

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
There's 3 different artists who work in different 'lanes'
-One will only do sex scenes.
-One will only do sprites, etc.

We used to have previous artists and just let them draw what we needed, when we needed it on the condition it stayed in tone etc, but this resulted in messy, disjointed artwork that we've spent months cleaning up, so we switched over to the lanes system - It's the only way to feasibly have multiple artists working on a project and get a hold of some artistic cohesion.

It simply wouldn't be possible to make a game of this scale letting 1 artist do everything.
Can't the other artist make sex scenes using the excellent spirits instead ?
Both the artists working together with the gorgeous 2d art styles would be such an asset to the game.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
How to rollback ?
Couldn't find the rollback button.
The patch works fine. I tested it in a clean install of the game, and Bob69 also tested it to make sure it works. Just add the patch version that matches your game version and make sure you install it properly by copying and pasting the game folder into your game folder. After that, you will be able to roll back with the scroll wheel.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes