lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I guess that inconsistent art style in the scenes is the result of different artists coming and leaving in the project. If it's really so then not much can be done about it, I'm afraid. But I would like to hear the official story.
There's 3 different artists who work in different 'lanes'
-One will only do sex scenes.
-One will only do sprites, etc.

We used to have previous artists and just let them draw what we needed, when we needed it on the condition it stayed in tone etc, but this resulted in messy, disjointed artwork that we've spent months cleaning up, so we switched over to the lanes system - It's the only way to feasibly have multiple artists working on a project and get a hold of some artistic cohesion.

It simply wouldn't be possible to make a game of this scale letting 1 artist do everything.

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
There's 3 different artists who work in different 'lanes'
-One will only do sex scenes.
-One will only do sprites, etc.

We used to have previous artists and just let them draw what we needed, when we needed it on the condition it stayed in tone etc, but this resulted in messy, disjointed artwork that we've spent months cleaning up, so we switched over to the lanes system - It's the only way to feasibly have multiple artists working on a project and get a hold of some artistic cohesion.

It simply wouldn't be possible to make a game of this scale letting 1 artist do everything.
Can't the other artist make sex scenes using the excellent spirits instead ?
Both the artists working together with the gorgeous 2d art styles would be such an asset to the game.

Reactions: Necronlord5

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Rollback Patch
Not being able to use rollback is a bit annoying for me in the game, so I've created this patch for anyone who wants to enable it.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Steam Demo v0.154 & v0.153
Should there be any button ? If yes I could find it after applying the patch

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
How to rollback ?
Couldn't find the rollback button.
The patch works fine. I tested it in a clean install of the game, and Bob69 also tested it to make sure it works. Just add the patch version that matches your game version and make sure you install it properly by copying and pasting the game folder into your game folder. After that, you will be able to roll back with the scroll wheel.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
For heavens... could devs please FINISH a game before re-anythinging them?!?

What mom, according to the lore our and our adoptive sister's mom died due to plague or something and Regina is like an aunt who took care of us.
Where was that mentioned?

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
I hope Lostraven sees this.

I would really like to make a suggestion on the elf guy/character.

I don't usually like gay content but his character is an exception and I really really enjoyed his character & little story of his struggle of finding himself.
But I think it's a shame that he gets turned into an women so suddenly & soon.
I humbly request you if you could make it such to not change him into an women at once & have more scenes with him in his initial true form.

And instead of changing him into an women at once, it takes having gay sex multiple times with the mc maybe with some spell involved from the priestess of pallan to very slowly change his form gradually into a more feminine one ?
Like broadening of hips little by little, softening of shoulders & developing boobs , all but slowly.

I really liked his character & it's a shame that he got turned into another women so fast.

Reactions: Phase_01

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017

Hey guys, just checking in to let you all know how the progress is going, suffice to say, things are going well, so, I figured I might try and break down what you can expect in the next update and what's left to do.
Officially, the only missing 'art' is:
-4 lewd scenes (with one in progress currently)
-1 enemy combat sprite.
(This is just for the Mrs Winward content - depending on how fast we get it done, changes whether I can also slot in the Mika stuff in time.)
-Half of the animations still need to be done.

So, how big is the update?:
In total, there are:
-12 Lewd scenes with Mrs Winward (including variations)
-1 very large lewd scene involving the lizard girls (also with variations)
-Some lewd sprites
-A new quest line involving Mrs Winward (the tanner) and her husband, with 5 different ways the quest can end.
-Lots of new revamped character models
-2 new locations in Novaras as well as a couple new locations whilst travelling from location to location.
-The blacksmith will now be able to craft weapons and armour for the player.
-You can forage/obtain certain materials like iron ore.
-Various new enemies
-Continue overhaul of combat and things ongoing...
-Many other improvements, etc
-The revamped opening in the demo integrated, which includes two additional lewd scenes.
-And more...

What about Mika and the other Mages of Palam?
-Their content is still being produced, and while I would like Mika's content to make this update, we've already made people wait a considerable amount of time for this update, so, while we do have a considerable amount of her stuff done, I may push her back to the next update so all 3 mages of Palam are done at once.

What is the update plan?:
The plan remains largely unchanged, only the slight order in which we do things:
-2 updates to tidy/finish up loose ends in act 1 including the mages of Palam girls' stories,
followed by a major story update to wrap up act 1 afterwards (which will include Regina and Sypha content).
After which, we'll continue to focus on the main story for an update or two...

That's all for now, I hope that's helped clear up any questions and things,

As always,
thank you all so much for you guys' support,
we really hope you enjoy the next update when it launches!
Love,

-The Damned Studios Team

"What? I said I'd be wearing black at least, didn't ?"

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020

Hey guys, just checking in to let you all know how the progress is going, suffice to say, things are going well, so, I figured I might try and break down what you can expect in the next update and what's left to do.
Officially, the only missing 'art' is:
-4 lewd scenes (with one in progress currently)
-1 enemy combat sprite.
(This is just for the Mrs Winward content - depending on how fast we get it done, changes whether I can also slot in the Mika stuff in time.)
-Half of the animations still need to be done.

So, how big is the update?:
In total, there are:
-12 Lewd scenes with Mrs Winward (including variations)
-1 very large lewd scene involving the lizard girls (also with variations)
-Some lewd sprites
-A new quest line involving Mrs Winward (the tanner) and her husband, with 5 different ways the quest can end.
-Lots of new revamped character models
-2 new locations in Novaras as well as a couple new locations whilst travelling from location to location.
-The blacksmith will now be able to craft weapons and armour for the player.
-You can forage/obtain certain materials like iron ore.
-Various new enemies
-Continue overhaul of combat and things ongoing...
-Many other improvements, etc
-The revamped opening in the demo integrated, which includes two additional lewd scenes.
-And more...

What about Mika and the other Mages of Palam?
-Their content is still being produced, and while I would like Mika's content to make this update, we've already made people wait a considerable amount of time for this update, so, while we do have a considerable amount of her stuff done, I may push her back to the next update so all 3 mages of Palam are done at once.

What is the update plan?:
The plan remains largely unchanged, only the slight order in which we do things:
-2 updates to tidy/finish up loose ends in act 1 including the mages of Palam girls' stories,
followed by a major story update to wrap up act 1 afterwards (which will include Regina and Sypha content).
After which, we'll continue to focus on the main story for an update or two...

That's all for now, I hope that's helped clear up any questions and things,

As always,
thank you all so much for you guys' support,
we really hope you enjoy the next update when it launches!
Love,

-The Damned Studios Team

"What? I said I'd be wearing black at least, didn't ?"
I wish you all the best for the update and success on steam.

I would also like to request once again, to look into streching the transformation of the Elf to a more slower process and maintain the femboy content.
I rarely like femboy content, but the elf's story , attitude, dialogues are perfect and it's a real shame he get's turned into another woman in one instance.

I really wish you can consider this in future.

Alberis

Nov 21, 2021
I Hope the devs make Regina and the MC's sister full on blood related on her update and give more focus to the incest aspect of their relationship instead of going directly to the sex until it becomes plain and boring like most games do, they need to make us struggle for it, give some drama. Unfortunately good games likes this and with well written incest are rare.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes