lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I wish you all the best for the update and success on steam.

I would also like to request once again, to look into streching the transformation of the Elf to a more slower process and maintain the femboy content.
I rarely like femboy content, but the elf's story , attitude, dialogues are perfect and it's a real shame he get's turned into another woman in one instance.

I really wish you can consider this in future.
I had to finish writing Dros' story literally on my way to the airport in the back of a car.
Suffice to say, it was a little more rushed than the others.

I do plan to expand upon his/her story at some point, bringing in the ex wife who left him.

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
I had to finish writing Dros' story literally on my way to the airport in the back of a car.
Suffice to say, it was a little more rushed than the others.

I do plan to expand upon his/her story at some point, bringing in the ex wife who left him.
Bro , you're golden.
Thanks.

But I must stay , except the instant transformation of Dros, everything else with him was almost perfect.
Though you could add some drama when Dros goes to work in the brothel and encounters MC and , instead of directly sucking his dick , maybe is ashamed & embarrassed that his identity is revealed and runs away at 1st .
And Maybe before that we catch him trying out his self-made lenguire and such little acts of build up.

I also think, their should be some romantic feelings that Dros develops for MC gradually by virtue of the player completing his quests.
Though this will need more quests from Dros & I think you can do it , you should try intertwining some of the characters quests too, like one bigger quest needs another smaller quest from another NPC to be completed.

Also , after all the drama and shit , when Dros finally confesses his feelings to us and reveals that he would like to turn into a women and we take him to Palam , you could make it such that there's a test for Dros to be accepted by palam to turn into women.
And the test requires the complete acceptance in his heart to become a women, which turn out Dros fail , cause there's still some hesitation left in Dros.

And then the Palam sister advises that Dros must accept in his heart what he want to become and only then the transformation can begin.
And this will require some more sexy time with Dros & mc .
Of course bringing in his ex wife in middle of this and her involvement & entanglement in MC & Dros affair will be utter blissful madness & that will take this to a whole another level.

These are just some of my ideas and rambling, though I do hope you give it a read & consider these when you're free.
Thanks again for your consideration.

Last edited:

Dranos

Nov 24, 2023
Did they really make Regina not a relative? Or is it just because people didn't install the incest patch?
Service providers like patreon are banning even the mention of incest....so its almost required to be patched. there would not be any direct mention of it in base game.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes