Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Wow... that art is fucking beautiful! And choices/routes? Damn... gonna try not to get too hyped. This seems too good to be true.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Wow... that art is fucking beautiful! And choices/routes? Damn... gonna try not to get too hyped. This seems too good to be true.

Don't forget battle's and animated scenes which are done well I might add. This will be one of the best games on the site once it really gets rolling. Even in its early form it is a great game. IMHO :)

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Don't forget battle's and animated scenes which are done well I might add. This will be one of the best games on the site once it really gets rolling. Even in its early form it is a great game. IMHO :)
Haha like I said, trying not to get too hyped. ;)

Was a little hesitant to check this out at first since I usually hate sandbox style games. This one seems like it'll be an exception since it'll have meaningful choices and routes.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Haha like I said, trying not to get too hyped. ;)

Was a little hesitant to check this out at first since I usually hate sandbox style games. This one seems like it'll be an exception since it'll have meaningful choices and routes.

Yep, it is supposed to have meaningful choices and also if your team dies in battle it is game over so when you play make sure to save before the fight.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Yep, it is supposed to have meaningful choices and also if your team dies in battle it is game over so when you play make sure to save before the fight.
Haha no prob there. After playing so many games save scumming has become 2nd nature. Kinda like constantly re-loading guns after every couple shots in a shooter or hoarding thousands of items you'll never use in an RPG. Them habits are real. :p

• Haha
Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Haha no prob there. After playing so many games save scumming has become 2nd nature. Kinda like constantly re-loading guns after every couple shots in a shooter or hoarding thousands of items you'll never use in an RPG. Them habits are real. :p
Yep Im guilty on the never gonna use item hoarding. :)

Reactions: Crosaith.

Hazery

Mar 21, 2018
The new game sadly is not save compatible, my previous 129 version keep crashing whenever i load
Not really that much of an issue to me since i forgot most of the game and it's better for me to restart from the beginning...

Btw i have question, skipping the prologue didn't change anything right? I really fear that the moment i choose to skip the prologue some of the choice that have an impact will be entirely and permanently missable...

Edit : Also it will be very nice to put some previous log so i can read what the text is saying because i sometimes accidentally double click and it will entirely miss the dialogue since i can't read the previous dialogue anymore

Last edited:

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
The new game sadly is not save compatible, my previous 129 version keep crashing whenever i load
Not really that much of an issue to me since i forgot most of the game and it's better for me to restart from the beginning...

Btw i have question, skipping the prologue didn't change anything right? I really fear that the moment i choose to skip the prologue some of the choice that have an impact will be entirely and permanently missable...
I think it does change things , for instance Kiara being your scout wife. The reason I think this , is when I tried skipping and it came time for Adara to ask if there were any other girls out there the choice to lie or tell her about it disappeared and all that was left was tell her no(the truth). I and another also had to wipe the appdata folder in users/(username)/appdata/roaming/RenPy/Parasite black folder other wise something in there bugged the game in random ways.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hazery

Hazery

Mar 21, 2018
I think it does change things , for instance Kiara being your scout wife. The reason I think this , is when I tried skipping and it came time for Adara to ask if there were any other girls out there the choice to lie or tell her about it disappeared and all that was left was tell her no(the truth). I and another also had to wipe the appdata folder in users/(username)/appdata/RenPy/Parasite black folder other wise something in there bugged the game in random ways.
Wait, do i really need to do a total wipeout instead of starting from the beginning again?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Wait, do i really need to do a total wipeout instead of starting from the beginning again?
I played almost all the way through before I realized that my play through might be bugged. So for me I deleted the old folder after I made a copy that I stored in the last version folder and now I am starting from the beginning. I have not heard from anyone who would actually know(Like lostraven or a patreon...) if what I did is recommended but after I did it the game was different. I would start from the beginning if I were you after wiping that folder, just move it to the old version folder and if it was not necessary then it can be reinserted later if needed. Oh and then start with a fresh install, you can just go into the game folder in the main folder and delete the save folder inside.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I wish the face Adara has in the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
was the one she had all the time. I mean I like her regular sprites face too just that one is so hot!

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
That transformation was weird af. Why did the shorter guy become bigger than the taller guy when they both transformed? And the difference in art between them... damn. Markus definitely took the W. He got that Disney prince upgrade. xD

The Firefox

Jul 2, 2017
Ok I'm not sure how (or even if) the incest Patch on the first page should work, but I attached a ipatch that is working (at least for me).

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
I last played this in early November. Is there a lot of new stuff? It was pretty promising, might replay!

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Ok, maybe I shouldn't be surprised, but this is really good.
Somewhat homogenous art style, the beginning of good gameplay mechanics, and while a lot of it is non-functional as of yet, it's easy to see where they want to go.
I'll be watching this one. Nicely done!

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Is there a scene with regina after we peek her at night with a dildo ?
Not that I've seen, I've gotten up twice now, and stayed in bed once.

I last played this in early November. Is there a lot of new stuff? It was pretty promising, might replay!
Combat has changed, there is a continuation of the Ves content, and content with the blacksmith's daughter, sorry, I'm horrible with names.

Also quest content, and some changes where the text shows up, I think they revamped the mom peek scene at the very start but I haven't seen that yet.

Reactions: Valamyr

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017

Hey guys, we hoped you all enjoyed the latest update! Been a while since we made a news post because we've been so busy with trying to push that out!

As you can see, the game has gone through some significant reworking (while new content has been added), we're also changing how we do things internally and shifting to more monthly releases, so you'll be seeing a lot more of us soon!

Progress for the game is going well, thank you to everyone whose supported us so far or is supporting us, you really do help keep the lights on around here, and with more support, we'll be able to push things either and further, better, and hopefully faster than before :) .

While you will see smaller monthly updates launch, we'll be considering 'rework part II' done and dusted to coincide with the steam launch, which we (hope) will be in the next 2-4 months, depending that we can get things to a standard we're 100% happy with.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them below and we'll try to get back to you.

Thank you for all your support!

-The Damned Studios Team

And now, an unfinished rework of a certain lady of the night...

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Sure hope there is a plan to add a day numbering system to the game to go along with the new day time tracker.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes