IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Have you finished the initial save Ves quest and or/gotten to the part of the quest where you need to buy her clothes?

Are you using the latest version? There was an old bug around the clothes shop.
Ves is not in her camp, I have the crystal, and yes it was the last version. I can't visit the nice Futa neither, or is that something for later, she/he gave me a pass, but when I go there at night nothing happens

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Ves is not in her camp, I have the crystal, and yes it was the last version. I can't visit the nice Futa neither, or is that something for later, she/he gave me a pass, but when I go there at night nothing happens
Nothing for Sister Divine visit yet, okay I'll look into the Ves thing.

Reactions: IPsycho

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
have you tried sleeping a few days? sometimes ves needs time, it tells you to come back later in the dialog. you might have missed that bit

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
So, does telling mother the truth at the start make a difference in anything?
I tried not telling her. and MC just ends up telling a bunch of people automatically anyways. so there is the awkward situation where mom is one of the very few people I don't trust with the secret. As such I recommend telling her

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Seems to be an interesting game, didn't saw it last year, but i feel that there is very few content for a full year work; i'm following the project in hope of seeing a more active development.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
In this game, do my choices matter or can I skip the forced sex scenes?
There are some optional lewd scenes and some required lewd scenes. For example, in the prologue, the MC can go to one of two places; both result in lewd scenes, so you would want to save at the choice of where to go and then pick which scene you want. However, there are some lewd scenes that are entirely optional. Many (but not all) choices matter, but those that do will not always equate to avoiding a lewd scene.

Reactions: Sadowdark
4.30 star(s) 74 Votes