IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Well, after giving it a little thought I decided to start a new game, and low and behold all is going well, the cloth merchant got his crystal and I am really doing things which were not possible using my old saves. It is a bit tedious, but it is worth it. Hope to see if my hero can get one of his women pregnant.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Lostraven, I very much enjoyed the newest content as well as some of the reworked art, new music, and updated combat and other systems. I'm really looking forward to the next releases and what more main, LI, and side stories come along with it all. FYI, here are some points that occurred to me during my most recent restarted playthrough; these are meant as constructive feedback, so hopefully they come across that way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Belphegor007

minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
It looks like if you did all the Nidja content in the previous update, the continuation won't trigger after updating. You'll need to load an earlier save and do the questline again
bro, this is getting old, having to replay the entire game every update x.x

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
bro, this is getting old, having to replay the entire game every update x.x
The dev does specifically warn players on the very first screen that the release should be considered an alpha build of the game and that old saves won't work. I would suggest playing every 3rd or 4th update at least at this point. Then, if you do have to start over at least you won't have to as often.

GreatNinja

Feb 25, 2018
obligatory does android have the incest patch ?

would be nice if its just an option in the game to enable or disable incest.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
To everyone who doesn't like restarting saves, I highly recommend you all learn how to edit your saves to skip grinding and just get all the items needed immediately

badwolf716

Jul 8, 2022
I got 6 out 7 scenes for Arlena, 3 out of 6 scenes for Nijah.

Please help. How to unlock the other scenes for Arlena and Nijah?

Also how do I unlock Alea and Fawha?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I got 6 out 7 scenes for Arlena, 3 out of 6 scenes for Nijah.

Please help. How to unlock the other scenes for Arlena and Nijah?

Also how do I unlock Alea and Fawha?
Can you post a screenshot of what your gallery looks like rn? I can see what's missing and help you out with getting it finished.

Here is how to get the Alea and Fawha content unlocked in the gallery:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Pls help, can't start the game
Why is your directory path for the game so long? EIGHTEEN folders down? Also, that looks very strange; you have a long set of subfolders followed by double backslashes three times at the end. I haven't the faintest how you got all of that, but my guess would be you have too many subfolders and Ren'Py doesn't like it; maybe the double backslashes are also part of the problem. Can you eliminate maybe at least fifteen of those by installing the game much higher up in the document tree (so maybe only 3 levels down or something)?

The other odd thing is that the appdata folder is in the end of that list. Why is your Windows appdata folder under all of that other stuff? It should normally have this path: C:\Users\[YourUsername]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ and then a folder for whatever game you're playing.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Since it's near the beginning of the game, I assume you've not loaded an older save to try it. Did you have a compressed or modded version at all? I never got any error myself, so I'm not sure what would cause that.
I'm playing this game for the first time. I have compressed versions

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes