Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Im kinda lost... so the "Sister Divine" IS a futa ?? Sad...really liked her model. But dont tell me its the same girl who "saved" Kiara...
Edit: It has even a Furry now... haha :KEK:

Ok, I thought all the wait would be worth it, but it turns out my concern about markus was real and this is just your somewhat better version of Seeds of Chaos.

Last edited:

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Can someone tell me how to install the incest patch? I have it downloaded, but don't know where to put it.
Edit: Nvm, figured it out. Put the patch in the games folder and it works.
how to install incest patch?
ok so finally made it working....but will only change a very small thing in game:
incest on
Snap83.jpg
incest off (no mod used)
Snap84.jpg
off topic:
and wow same story everytime the savegame got BOOM!!!
again as usual but look how many nice new scene there are at v0.145!!!!
Snap85.jpg
time to collect them all!!!

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
There is no way to prevent the saves from being corrupted.

Every new feature/under the hood change will make saves unplayable, that's it, I nor anyone else can do anything about it other than plow on and try and get the features on as quickly as possible - The game is still a Wip and many essential features are missing.

We will be providing saves when necessary, but there is no hand wave fix.

That said, if there IS some quicker solution, we'll find it and have it implemented ASAP.
Its not about the solution. Its just again playing from the start, the grindng, the risky battle mini games, huge money required initially for corruption reduction, it feels frustrating to start from the start. And the fact that the first character we meet doesn't have any content except a night voyeur scene since she is the first one to know the dilemma yet there is no way to have any content with her is also irritating. Somehow newer characters are introduced yet the first introduced characters don't have any content.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Is there a faster way to grind gold other than fighting? It feels a bit slow and repetetive, can't even skip through the animations.

whamos_olrac

Mar 17, 2022
Is there a faster way to grind gold other than fighting? It feels a bit slow and repetetive, can't even skip through the animations.
You can earn more gold by selling bronze and gems later on in the game.

Also, how many routes are there in this game? I've read somewhere here in this thread that there is a pimp route for Nijah. Are there walkthroughs in regards to these routes? Thank you.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
you need to stay inside bordello skip 24h until she will appear......
Snap79.jpg
fuck her 4 time one for each variant.......

ok now my problems.....
1)the missionary type scene on arwen cosplay say unlocked but on my gallery is still lock WTF..????
Snap81.jpg
i tryed restart the game go throught scene again but does not trigger again anything......

2)how do i get the others NIJAH scene? which route? pimp or market??? and where is the pregnant scene selector?
SOLVED
yeah i made it by just waiting some 24h a couple of times.........

dunno how to fix that thing so i will wait for news...........

edit:
here the "bugged" persistent if someone wanna looks inside......

edit:
tryed replicate the bug on a fresh copy of the game with a delete persistant option.....
same story
is coded inside the game not my fault!!! ah ah lol

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
What did you do to access this route and get her scenes?
After you saved her, she talks about opening a market. You can choose to have her open a market, or help her be a prostitute instead (you become her pimp). It's a simple choice. Just choose to be her pimp instead of the market idea.

Reactions: whamos_olrac

Zorrrro

Nov 24, 2018
Wth i played 0.144 version and the saves are not working for 0.145 unacceptable so i have to play from the start for each new version nope

Reactions: Alucard421

whamos_olrac

Mar 17, 2022
Need help with two things one thing:

1.) How do I get the last 2 Arwen scenes? I only have the 3 regular sex scenes and the 4 variants of the cosplay sex. Are these last remaining scenes implemented or are still in-progress? The changelog says otherwise.

2.) The last one is about Nijah's pregnancy. How do I toggle them? I remember in the previous version I was able to toggle her pregnancy. Not sure why I'm unable to do so in this current version of the game. EDIT: Nvm, I just had to let things play out and wait for a notification.

Any help or advice is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_2.png

Last edited:

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
well for a game this size to actually have so much content is a nice change now let's see which version will it reach before the inevitable end.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes