Jul 14, 2017
i was deciding whether to try this or not, took a look at the comments, saw lostraven is a part of this so i immediately went to download it.
Needless to say i'm excited

Mar 2, 2020
Hey there, I'm from the dev team, dropping important message here:
PB is very early in development.
Renpy is a VN engine. The game's aiming to be a sandbox RPG. That means alot of under-the-hood "horizontal" work, to lay in all the feats' groundwork. Vertical building is happening in parallel too, most of it you'll see during next year. Bottom line is, don't rely on saves and expect non-story stuff to change coming months.

The design itself was finalized & sealed only recently. Expect a more comprehensive development roadmap near January/February.
Mechanics-wise, we're working on adding leveling, world nav, party system, time and more.
Along this, we're reworking existing mechanics: location navigation & combat.
Keeping the game playable & appealing while doing all that is our top priority, but it's a challenge in itself, so again, don't rely on saves and expect stuff to change.

As for silly bugs such as combat lock, these will be gone once we inject another implementation of the combat sys that was in-dev this month by a fresh programmer in our team.

Peace <3

Last edited:

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
Hey guys, how do I use rolback function in this game? Tried mousewheel and stuff but it didn't work. Rolback side is not on disabled as well.

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Really enjoyed seeing this getting developed more.

1. Love the art
2. Love the orc Ves. She looks amazing both strong and very feminine and attractive as well. Can't wait to see more content with her.
3. Neat that White and Black aren't Good/Bad that was an unexpected reveal and I liked it.

My one bit of advice:

I do enjoy, choices that matter. But be mindful in making branches from choices to divergent. I can rattle off a long list of games here that have fallen prey to having too many branches that development per update slows to a crawl as they have to split time across each branch meaning for each individual player depending on their path gets just a few minutes of content per update.

Lastly, so far from what I'm seeing this will rank right up there with What a Legend in terms of of 2dcg games for me.

Champ-Champ

Jan 11, 2018
Merry christmas everyone!

We got some good stuff coming up soon, and I'm happy to take any questions :)

For a little fun though, here's a VERY early WIP on the new UI stuff we're working on for the overhaul update.

View attachment 1561214

On the subject of UI, the map and navigation needs some changing. The amount of clicking and the distance the mouse needs to travel to move between districts is inconvenient. IMO there should at least be clickable section in each district of the city that would take us to an adjacent one. This would make moving around much easier and less of a chore.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
On the subject of UI, the map and navigation needs some changing. The amount of clicking and the distance the mouse needs to travel to move between districts is inconvenient. IMO there should at least be clickable section in each district of the city that would take us to an adjacent one. This would make moving around much easier and less of a chore.
We plan to implement just that.

Reactions: Champ-Champ

QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019
Loved the story and art!
What a nice surprise!
I got some Berserker vibes playing the uncensored version
Looking forward for more
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was stuck during combat too but loading an older save solved the issue for me so no big deal
A gallery option would be really nice
Good luck with your project

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Loved the story and art!
What a nice surprise!
I got some Berserker vibes playing the uncensored version
Looking forward for more
I was stuck during combat too but loading an older save solved the issue for me so no big deal
A gallery option would be really nice
Good luck with your project
Considering that only the 2 Squad leaders and main characters had unique battlers made it rather obvious though.
On another note it's likely we'll see her again considering the last scene we got from that battlefield

QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019
Considering that only the 2 Squad leaders and main characters had unique battlers made it rather obvious though.
On another note it's likely we'll see her again considering the last scene we got from that battlefield
Guess I didn't pay enough attention then...
Thx for pointing that out
:)

PzPraz

Jan 30, 2021
(android) is there no option to hide the dialogue during the sex scenes yet? cause the sex scenes are hot but they can't truly shine when the dialogue box covers 1/4 of it, just asking! If there isn't one yet, i hope to see it being implemented in the future. Aside from that the game is really amazing.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
hi when does the game end?
A long time from now, since we've only had the prologue and first part of Act I. In reality, a story can of course have as many acts as the creator wants. Generally, though, when a story is divided into acts, you can expect at least 3; Shakespeare used a 5-act formula. The only one who can say for certain on this forum, I think, would be lostraven.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
A long time from now, since we've only had the prologue and first part of Act I. In reality, a story can of course have as many acts as the creator wants. Generally, though, when a story is divided into acts, you can expect at least 3; Shakespeare used a 5-act formula. The only one who can say for certain on this forum, I think, would be lostraven.
The story is in 5 Acts

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
The story is in 5 Acts
Ah-Ha! I knew it! :)
"Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon 'em."​
The text of this game is good - enjoy it as much as the current (dreaded) combat system as the wonderful art. Than kyu and keep it up! (y)

potatoezzz

Jun 1, 2020
oh i meant like in the update cuz im at the part where i have to give the orc medicine and I cant find the place to get it

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
oh i meant like in the update cuz im at the part where i have to give the orc medicine and I cant find the place to get it
You can't do anything more with her after meeting her and (if you help) the fight. You can't advance your relationship with her, and you can't do any quests for her. Right now, even choosing to stay with her right after the fight does nothing. All of the content for her after that will be in coming releases.

4.30 star(s) 72 Votes